- Address: Westerkade, Rotterdam, Netherlands
- Timings: 24-hrs Details
- Time Required: 01:30 Hrs
- Tags: Park, View Point, Walking Area, Family And Kids, Nature
The Westerkade area is a quay area in Rotterdam- one of many in the city which get shadowed under its urban hangout places.
The whole area is planted with trees and has parks to add to the beautiful view of the harbor.
If you are looking for a place to simply be and people-watch or even catch up on some reading, visit the place during the early afternoons or take a walk along its boardwalk in the evenings.
How to Reach Westerkade
- Metro: Dijkzigt, Rotterdam (2.2 kilometers)
- Bus: Rotterdam, Erasmus MC/s Gravendijkwal (1.8 kilometers)
- By Tram: Rotterdam, Kievitslaan
- By Taxi
- By Renting a Car/ Bike.
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Rotterdam before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Rotterdam and book an accommodation of your choice.
0.52% of people who visit Rotterdam include Westerkade in their plan
95% of people start their Westerkade visit around 08 AM
1 Hr 30 Minutes
People usually take around 1 Hr 30 Minutes to see Westerkade