Rottnest Island Visitor CentreCurrently Open [Closes at 05:00 pm]
- Address: Henderson Ave, Thomson Bay | Rottnest Island, Cockburn, Rottnest Island, Western Australia 6161, Australia
- Timings: 07:30 am - 05:00 pm Details
- Phone: +61-893729730
- Time Required: 01:00 Hrs
- Tags: Family And Kids
Find this highly helpful resource close to the main jetty at Thompson Bay. Since this is the first building you see when you arrive, it’s hard to miss. The friendly staff is always up-to-date with the latest tour information, rental info, and public transport info. Make sure to pick up maps and brochures related to the island’s attractions, routes and their related histories. It’s best for your trip that you visit the centre before doing anything else at all. Let the staff know your particular interests, and they’ll quickly optimise your trip for you.
Close to the centre, one thing that always catches the eye of tourists are quokkas, a cute and furry cat sized marsupial that abounds around the island.
Rottnest Island Visitor Centre Travel Tips
- You can check in at the visitor centre at 2pm if you’re staying at the Rottnest Island Authority accommodation.
How to Reach Rottnest Island Visitor Centre
- This is the first thing you see when you get off the boat.
- There’s a hop-on hop-off bus
- You can cycle to the centre.
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Rottnest Island before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Rottnest Island and book an accommodation of your choice.
71.46% of people who visit Rottnest Island include Rottnest Island Visitor Centre in their plan
08 AM - 09 AM
26.32% of people start their Rottnest Island Visitor Centre visit around 08 AM - 09 AM
People usually take around 1 Hr to see Rottnest Island Visitor Centre
68.75% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Rottnest Island Visitor Centre