Events and Festivals in Rouen
- Joan of Arc: Held in last weekend of May every year. This two day event celebrates the famous Rouen resident and French loving saint. The market of the town gets populated with the people such as fire-eaters, craftsmen.
- Film Festival: Another important festival is a film festival held during end of March. You can enjoy French films which are unreleased.
- Rouen Armada: You can enjoy the event if you are there during summer. Number of tall ships arrives in Rouen and stays for 9 days during summer. These 9 days you can enjoy fireworks displays, live music and many special events.
Trip plans for Rouen
The best trip plans created by users and travel experts that cover the top spots and attractions of Rouen
Rouen Tours for you
The best tours and activities in the city, guided by experts to give you a local insight to the best of Rouen
Save 7%Private Tour: D-Day Beaches from RouenNew on TripHobo
Duration: 8 Hrs
Visit coastal Normandy and explore Europes World War II history on this private 8-hour tour of the D-Day beaches from Rouen. ...
Save 8%Private Tour Rouen Bayeux and Falaise Day Trip from RouenNew on TripHobo
Duration: 8 Hrs
Discover the hidden secrets and top attractions of Normandy on this private day trip to Rouen, Bayeux, and Falaise from Rouen...
Panorama XXL Admission TicketNew on TripHobo
Duration: 2 Hrs
Discover Panorama XXL, the only cultural site in France which exhibits the largest 360 panoramas in the world. A mixture of p...Book Now
Save 4%Mobile Wifi Everywhere in RouenNew on TripHobo
You will get the best solution to get the internet throughout your trip in France, with the rental of a personal WiFi hotspot...
- Events & Festivals in Auffay
- Events & Festivals in Dieppe
- Events & Festivals in Lillebonne
- Events & Festivals in Honfleur
- Events & Festivals in Pennedepie
- Events & Festivals in Beauvais