Gros Horloge, Rouen
About Gros Horloge, Rouen
Gros Horloge, Rouen - Address, Phone Number, Ticket Price
Address: 120 Rue du Gros Horloge, 76000 Rouen, France
Ticket Price: 6 EUR
Time Required: 00:30 Mins
Timings: 10:00 am - 07:00 pm Details
Added 4.4K times in trip plans
Landmark, Watch Tower, Walking Area, Historical Site, Family And Kids, Architecture
Try TripHobo to create your itinerary
Are you associated with this business? Get in touch
A really big and intricate old astronomical clock from the 14th century set into a Renaissance arch – that’s what you’re getting. It’s also the largest of it’s kind still around. We won’t give away the features here; it’s enough to say this is one of the quirkiest clocks you’ll ever come across. A short and sweet tour will tell you every thing you need to know, let you take all the pictures you could want, see the mechanism in action, and if you’re bringing kids they can experience all of this Alice in Wonderland style. The building is one of the only two institutes in the country to be dedicated to clock-making. Climb to the top to look down on Rouen.
Gros Horloge Information
- Ask for visual aid at the reception if you have sight issues.
Gros Horloge Ticket Prices
- Free with Rouen Pass.
- EUR 3 for 6-18 year olds, students and unemployed.
- Free for under 6 and the disabled/carer.
How To reach Gros Horloge by Public Transport
- Bus: 8 Stop at Courthouse.
- Station Cy'clic Old Market Square, Square Verdrel / Fine Arts.
- Metro: Stop at Courthouse.
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Rouen before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Rouen and book an accommodation of your choice.
Gros Horloge, Rouen Reviews - Write a Review
- Nearby Attractions
- Eglise Saint-romain
- Centre Regional Information Jeunesse Haute Normandie C.r.i.j
- Le Sitio
- Le Gros-horloge
- Porte Guillaume Lion
- Les Restaurants Du Coeur
- Point De Vue De La Cote Sainte-catherine
- Rouen Day-wise Trips
- What to See in 24 Hours in Rouen
- What to See in 48 Hours in Rouen
- What to See in 72 Hours in Rouen
- How to Spend 5 Days in Rouen
- How to Spend 6 Days in Rouen
- How to Spend 7 Days in Rouen