St. Maclou's Church636 Votes Currently Open
- Address: 7 Place Barthélémy, 76000 Rouen, France
- Timings: 09:00 am - 07:00 pm Details
- Phone: +33-232081390
- Tags: Church, Religious Site, Family And Kids, Architecture
A part of the original Romanesque church collapsed and those in charge decided that this just wont do…so they went and built this incredible Flamboyant Gothic church that came to be patronised by some of the most powerful families and individuals in Rouen.
- The Christ Tympanum.
- The western facade with the five gabled porches.
- The rose window on the western wall.
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Rouen before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Rouen and book an accommodation of your choice.
83.57% of people who visit Rouen include St. Maclou's Church in their plan
10 AM - 11 AM
29.9% of people start their St. Maclou's Church visit around 10 AM - 11 AM
People usually take around 30 Minutes to see St. Maclou's Church
91.05% of people prefer walking in order to reach St. Maclou's Church