Are you looking for what to do in Rouen?
- Rouen Cathedral – the beloved of every tourist to Rouen
- St. Ouen’s Abbey
- Church of St. Joan of Arc.
- St. Maclou’s Church
- Rue Eau de Robec – a flowery little street
- Rue Saint Romaine – excellent Gothic and Renaissance architecture
- Place du Vieux Marche – Joan of Arc died here
- Gros – Horloge – a pretty and fascinating astronomical clock
- Musee des Beaux-Arts de Rouen – rich in Russian iconography
- Musee Flaubert et d'Histoire de la Medecine – a fascinating insight into historical medicine
- MuseeSecq des Tournelles – a clever display of historical ironwork
- Musée de la Céramique – the world’s first ceramic museum
- Muséumd'HistoireNaturelle de Rouen – nothing special
- Monument Juif – oldest Jewish structure from medieval Rouen
- Pont Gustave - Flaubert
- Rouen Castle and Tour Joan d’Arc – the tower where Joan of Arc was imprisoned
- Holocaust Memorial – dedicated to those deported to camps
Below we have a list of things to do in Rouen and the places where you want to spend the best moments of your trip. At the same time, the city offers you the best neighborhoods to explore and new foods to try.
This list should help you in deciding and prioritizing what you should plan on your Rouen getaway. Find a mix of must-see tourist spots, underrated local hangouts, and maybe even a few new experiences you can try out.
Make the most of your trip to Rouen with confidence.