An unusual and unique accommodation in Rovaniemi – stay overnight at this snow hotel and get a chance to experience how it feels like staying at sub-zero temperatures! Hotel provides its guests with good quality sleeping bags to keep them warm during the night. Wake up to beautiful white morning with a hot drink and a delicious breakfast their in-house restaurant.
Guests are awarded with a diploma on braving the chilly temperature and spending night below ice!
Hotel also provides its guests with an “Aurora alarm” – a free service that intimates all the guests about the occurrence of Northern Lights.
Arctic Snow Hotel Travel Tips
- Overnight packages are offered to the Visitors
- Check in time – 4:00 pm to 11:00 pm
- Check out time – 7:00 am to 10:00 am
- Snow Hotel will remain from 18th December to 31st March.
- Arctic Glass Igloos will remain open from 1st December to 4th April.
Entrance Ticket Details For Arctic Snow Hotel
- Children - 75 €/ person
- Single Occupancy - 170 €
- Suite - 330 €/ 1-2 persons
- Family/ Group - 125 € / person (for 4-5 persons)
- Snow World – Adult 15 €; Children (under 15 years old) – 8 €
- Ticket prices may differ from season to season. Please visit the official website to get the accurate quotes.
How to Reach Arctic Snow Hotel
- Hotel provides airport transfer at a nominal fee
- Hotel has an in-house restaurant
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Rovaniemi before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Rovaniemi and book an accommodation of your choice.
- Arctic Snow Hotel Address: Lehtoahontie 27, 97220 Sinetta, Finland, Rovaniemi
- Arctic Snow Hotel Contact Number: +358-408453774
- Arctic Snow Hotel Price: 125 EUR
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!
42.36% of people who visit Rovaniemi include Arctic Snow Hotel in their plan
3 PM - 4 PM
36.36% of people start their Arctic Snow Hotel visit around 3 PM - 4 PM
People usually take around 30 Minutes to see Arctic Snow Hotel
94.12% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Arctic Snow Hotel
People normally club together Bar And Lounge Sfaar and Santa Claus Village while planning their visit to Arctic Snow Hotel.