How to Reach Rovaniemi, Finland
The Easiest Way to Reach Rovaniemi
HOW TO GET TO ROVANIEMI
- By Air: Rovaniemi airport services all domestic and international flights to the City. It is the largest airport in Northern Finland. From the airport, take an airport shuttle or hire a cab to get to the City.
- By Rail: Rovaniemi is well connected to the major cities by train. Train journeys are faster and cheaper as compared to a bus journey. There is a daily service to and from Helsinki. The journey from Helsinki to Rovaniemi will take approximately 10-11 Hours. Being in close proximity to City centre, it is easier to reach any part of the City.
- By Bus: Quite a few service providers have daily bus service connecting Rovaniemi to neighbouring cities and some even connect passengers to Norway.
HOW GET AROUND ROVANIEMI
- Rovaniemi is a small city and most of it can be explored on foot. Only exception are few attractions located farther from the City centre and may require a mode of transportation like hiring a cab to reach to the destination.
Are you looking for a Rovaniemi travel itinerary? Create an itinerary within minutes, on your own!
Modes of Transportation in Rovaniemi
Know about the preferred mode of transport, average time spent and average distance traveled for commute in Rovaniemi. The most preferred mode of transport in Rovaniemi is Bike.
Average distance: 3.41 km Average time: 15 min
Bike 100%Bike 15 min Overall average time for 3.41 kms 15 min
How to Reach Rovaniemi from Nearby Cities
|Oulu to Rovaniemi||204.56 km||2 hours 34 mins|
- How to reach Oikarainen
- How to reach Sonka
- How to reach Korvala
- How to reach Pelkosenniemi
- How to reach Karjalaisenniemi
- How to reach Kuusamo
- How to reach Vuotso
- How to reach Nokiantie
- How to reach Saariselka
- How to reach Helsinki
- How to reach Turku
- How to reach Tampere
- How to reach Sammatti
- How to reach Tervakoski
- How to reach Nurmes