Chiesa Di San Lorenzo8 Votes Currently Open
- Address: 70018 Rutigliano, Metropolitan City of Bari, Italy
- Tags: Church, Religious Site, Family And Kids
Church of San Lorenzo was rebuilt between the eighteenth and nineteenth centuries in place of an older church from the late 15th century, in the Pozzo canella district. Not far away, on a road leading to nearby Noicattaro, lies the church of San Lorenzo, perhaps erected in the 16th century. It was abandoned and completely plundered several years ago. It is owned by the commune. It has been repeatedly restructured and refurbished. Now, the statue of the holy deacon is currently kept in the Church of the Madonna Del Carmine.
More about Rutigliano
Try the best Rutigliano trip planner to visit this Chiesa Di San Lorenzo as well as many others.
Fine Accommodation options like Hotel Residence Federiciano, Hotel Gabbiano and Baia Sangiorgio Hotel Resort will meet your requirement of where to stay in Rutigliano.
How to Reach Chiesa Di San Lorenzo
- Bus no. C1 to stop- San Lorenzo
- Bus no 12, 13, 51PQF, 131, FI-LU, LAP116, R003, R004, S190, S1330, ST6 to stop- Firenze largo alinari
- Bus no 22, C1, and C2 to stop- Stazione via Panzani
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Rutigliano before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Rutigliano and book an accommodation of your choice.