How to Reach Sa Pa, Vietnam
The Easiest Way to Reach Sa Pa
- By Train: From Hanoi, trains accessible from Tran Quy Cap St are available till the Lao Cai Railway station. This station is said to be the gateway to Sapa. From the station, minibuses and vans cruise are available to reach Sapa.
- By Bus: Sleeper buses and express buses are available from Hanoi to reach Sapa. Other than this, buses from Lao Cai and Dien Bien Phu are also there to reach Sapa.
- By Motorcycle: motorcycles on rent are available from Hanoi. Hence, if you are skilled enough to drive on rocky mountain paths, you can definitely hire a motorcycle to reach Sapa.
- Sapa lacks public transport within the town. Hence hiring a motorcycle is the best option to move around the town. Else walking around the town is the best option to explore the hidden corners of the town. This is because most of the attractions are closely located.
Are you looking for a Sa Pa travel itinerary? Create an itinerary within minutes, on your own!
How to Reach Sa pa from Nearby Cities
|Tp. Lào Cai to Sa pa||18.02 km||18 mins|
|Tp. Lai Châu to Sa pa||44.04 km||44 mins|
|Hanoi to Sa pa||316.86 km||5 hours 30 mins|
How to Reach Cities Near Sa Pa
- How to reach Tp. Lai Châu
- How to reach Thị Xã Nghĩa Lộ
- How to reach Bắc Quang District
- How to reach Thống Nhất
- How to reach Đỗ Sơn
- How to reach Tt. Mèo Vạc
- How to reach Mê Linh
- How to reach Giảng Võ
- How to reach Hàng Trống
- How to reach Nha Trang
- How to reach Ha Long Bay
- How to reach Hanoi
- How to reach Ho Chi Minh City
- How to reach Da Nang
- How to reach Hoi An