Www.ubeda-patrimonio.com22 Votes Currently Open
- Address: Calle Roque Rojas, 1, 23400 Ubeda, Jean, Spain, Úbeda Map
- Timings: 09:00 am - 08:00 pm Details
- Phone: +34-646986376
- Tags: Historical Site, Monument, Family And Kids, Town
Ubeda, a World Heritage site, is a town in the province of Jaen in Spain. Take a round of this town and you will discover numerous historical monuments, churches, and palaces. Built in the early 16th century in Renaissance architecture, these monuments are an artistic marvel. The detailed works on the facade of the Sacred Chapel of the Savior, the wide courtyard of the Hospital of Santiago, the majestically standing Church of San Isidoro and the beautiful paintings at the Palace of the Marques de la Rambla are just a few sites one can find here. Apart from enjoying the artistic heritage of this town, one can also take part in the Renaissance festival, which is celebrated every year in July, the Festival of Ancient Music of Ubeda and Baeza and the International Festival of Music and Dance. With dishes of the Roman time available for your taste buds, along with delicacies influenced by the Jewish, Islamic, Moorish and Mudejar cultures, the cuisine of Ubeda, just like the entire town itself, is truly unique.
More about ÃÃƒšbeda
Book perfect hotels in ÃÃƒšbeda like Palacio De Los Salcedo, Sercotel Rosaleda Don Pedro and Nueve Leyendas.
Create your own ÃÃƒšbeda vacation packages or choose from the ones made by travel experts. Also explore the best ways for how to reach ÃÃƒšbeda.
How to Reach Www.ubeda-patrimonio.com
- Rent a taxi or a car or if you stay nearby you can reach here on foot or bike.
- Www.ubeda-patrimonio.com Address: Calle Roque Rojas, 1, 23400 Ubeda, Jean, Spain, Úbeda
- Www.ubeda-patrimonio.com Contact Number: +34-646986376
- Www.ubeda-patrimonio.com Timing: 09:00 am - 08:00 pm
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!