Sacramento River Water Intake StructureCurrently Open
- Address: Jibboom Street (around the 200 block), Sacramento, CA, United States Map
- Timings: 24-hrs Details
- Time Required: 00:15 Mins
- Tags: Family And Kids, Architecture
The Sacramento River Water Intake Structure is a classic example of the city’s ingenuity and how a normal, possibly aesthetically ugly structure can be transformed into something beautiful and attractive to look at. The building is designed in a river boat theme structure and the glass partitions make it very simple to see the functioning of turbines and all the internal machinery. The shady structure also gives some much needed respite to visitors during the hot, sunny summer afternoons.
How to Reach Sacramento River Water Intake Structure
- By Bus: Bus 11 and 15 stops at Richards Blvd & Bercut Dr (WB) bus station.
- By renting or hiring a car/taxi.
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Sacramento before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Sacramento and book an accommodation of your choice.
- Sacramento River Water Intake Structure Address: Jibboom Street (around the 200 block), Sacramento, CA, United States
- Sacramento River Water Intake Structure Timing: 24-hrs
- Best time to visit Sacramento River Water Intake Structure(preferred time): 09:00 am - 05:00 pm
- Time required to visit Sacramento River Water Intake Structure: 00:15 Mins
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!