California State Library262 Votes Currently Open
- Address: 900 N St, Sacramento, CA 95814, United States Map
- Timings: 09:30 am - 04:00 pm Details
- Phone: +1-9166540261
- Time Required: 00:30 Mins
- Tags: Library, Family And Kids
The California State Library was established in the year 1850 with the aim to preserve California's cultural heritage and become the state’s information hub. They help in connecting people, libraries and government to the tools and resources they require to succeed and to build a strong California. Set in a majestic building, the library boasts of state-of-the-art facilities and offers an imposing collection of books and research material in its archives. No place else can tell you about Sacramento’s history as the California State Library can.
California State Library Travel Tips
- Check schedule of holidays before planning a visit.
Entrance Ticket Details For California State Library
- Enrty is free.
How to Reach California State Library
- By Bus: 9th St & N St (SB) is the nearest bus station.
- By Tram: The 8th & O Station (WB) is the nearest light rail station.
- By renting or hiring a car/taxi.
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Sacramento before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Sacramento and book an accommodation of your choice.
- California State Library Address: 900 N St, Sacramento, CA 95814, United States
- California State Library Contact Number: +1-9166540261
- California State Library Timing: 09:30 am - 04:00 pm
- Time required to visit California State Library: 00:30 Mins
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!
23.06% of people who visit Sacramento include California State Library in their plan
09 AM - 10 AM
52.94% of people start their California State Library visit around 09 AM - 10 AM
People usually take around 30 Minutes to see California State Library
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting California State Library
People normally club together Sacramento City College and Cathedral Of The Blessed Sacrament while planning their visit to California State Library.