Events and Festivals in Sacramento
Some of the famous Sacramento events and festivals are:
- California State Fair: The popular festival is almost 150 years old now and has a gigantic following. All kinds of fun activities like soccer, thoroughbred racing, pie eating, animal shows and love music by some of the biggest bands in the country take place in July during the festival.
- George Na’ope Hula Festival: The festival aims at promoting and showcasing the cultures of Hawaii through hula dance, Hawaiian food and drinks. Usually the festival is held in July.
Trip plans for Sacramento
The best trip plans created by users and travel experts that cover the top spots and attractions of Sacramento
Sacramento Tours for you
The best tours and activities in the city, guided by experts to give you a local insight to the best of Sacramento
Downtown Sacramento History and Food Tour14 Reviews
Duration: 3 Hrs
Sample the best of Downtown Sacramento's vibrant cuisine on this 3-hour food walking tour. You'll get a chance to see and lea...Book Now
Save 21%Sacramento Historic River Cruise2 Reviews
Duration: 1 Hrs
Ready to take in a little Sacramento history from the comfort of a Hornblower yacht? In this delightful one-hour Sacramento r...
Save 7%Ultimate Lake Tahoe Adventure from SacramentoNew on TripHobo
Duration: 3 Days
Pristine Lake Tahoe in winter, spring, summer or fall...all perfect! A Lake Tahoe tour from Sacramento can be a summer playgr...
Save 4%Full-Day Whitewater Rafting on the South Fork American RiverNew on TripHobo
Duration: 6 Hrs
Coursing through historic California Gold Country, the Lower Gorge section of the South Fork American River is the most popul...
- Events & Festivals in Orangevale
- Events & Festivals in Knights Landing
- Events & Festivals in Isleton
- Events & Festivals in Plumas Lake
- Events & Festivals in Rio Vista
- Events & Festivals in Vacaville