How to Reach Sacramento - The Easiest Way to Reach Sacramento
HOW TO GET TO SACRAMENTO
- By Air: Sacramento International Airport has non-stop flights from almost all major cities of USA and other international destinations.
- By Train: Amtrak runs two regional and two long distance trains that pass through Sacramento.
- By Bus: Lots of buses run from major cities to Sacramento.
- By Car: The road connectivity of Sacramento to the rest of USA is quite good.
HOW TO GET AROUND SACRAMENTO
- By Bus: Frequent local buses are available throughout the city.
- By Taxi: Taxis are recommended for late nights and far off attractions
- By Bike: Commuting by cycle is a convenient method of transportation in Sacramento.
Are you looking for a Sacramento travel itinerary? Create an itinerary within minutes, on your own!
Modes of Transportation in Sacramento
Know about the preferred mode of transport, average time spent and average distance traveled for commute in Sacramento. The most preferred mode of transport in Sacramento is Car.
Average distance: 20.05 km Average time: 26.75 min
Car 80.49%Driving 28.45 min Walking 0.29 min Overall average time for 22.74 kms 28.74 min
Bike 4.88%Bike 10.5 min Overall average time for 3.62 kms 10.5 min
Walking 7.32%Walking 14 min Motorbike 1.67 min Overall average time for 1.41 kms 15.67 min
How to Reach Sacramento from Nearby Cities
|West sacramento to Sacramento||3.99 km||3 mins|
|Elk grove to Sacramento||16.93 km||16 mins|
|Carmichael to Sacramento||18.58 km||18 mins|
|Mather airport to Sacramento||21.94 km||21 mins|
|Citrus heights to Sacramento||24.44 km||24 mins|
|Roseville to Sacramento||24.84 km||24 mins|
|Lincoln to Sacramento||28.69 km||28 mins|
|Orangevale to Sacramento||30.37 km||30 mins|
|Woodland to Sacramento||31.51 km||31 mins|