National Shrine Of Our Lady Of Guadalupe89 Votes
- Address: 711 T St, Sacramento, CA 95811, United States
- Phone: +1-9164423211
- Time Required: 00:30 Mins
- Tags: Church, Religious Site, Family And Kids
Though there have been different Mexican churches since the early 1900s for the people of Sacramento, but the current building was completed in the year 1958. The architecture of the building is very unique, as the mosaic was crafted in Mexico and then gifted to the Bishop. The altars were made of carved wood. There is even a replica of a ‘Golden Rose’ which was gifted to the Basilica de Guadalupe in Mexico City by the Pope Paul VI in 1968.
National Shrine Of Our Lady Of Guadalupe Travel Tips
- Dress modestly inside the church.
Entrance Ticket Details For National Shrine Of Our Lady Of Guadalupe
- Entry is free.
- Donations are appreciated.
National Shrine Of Our Lady Of Guadalupe Hours
- Sundays: 7:30am; 9:30am; 11:30 am; 1:30pm; 05:00pm; 7:00pm
- Monday through Friday: 8:00am and 6:00pm
- Saturdays: 8:00am and 7:00pm
- Sundays: One hour before each Mass.
- Saturday: 4:00pm - 7:00pm
How to Reach National Shrine Of Our Lady Of Guadalupe
- By Bus: Bus 2, 51 and others stop 8th St & T St (NB) bus station.
- By renting or hiring a car/taxi.
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Sacramento before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Sacramento and book an accommodation of your choice.
11.56% of people who visit Sacramento include National Shrine Of Our Lady Of Guadalupe in their plan
3 PM - 4 PM
85.71% of people start their National Shrine Of Our Lady Of Guadalupe visit around 3 PM - 4 PM
People usually take around 30 Minutes to see National Shrine Of Our Lady Of Guadalupe
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting National Shrine Of Our Lady Of Guadalupe
National Shrine Of Our Lady Of Guadalupe Reviews & Ratings
I love the place. I don't speak Spanish but the place has good energy.
I was treated respectfully and people I met were nice, kind and smiling. This I have not seen or met in Sacramento area in many years. I am glad to have came here and shall continue for awhile.
The church was closed, but we walked around it and found a quiet spot to sit at and pray.
#1 because its beautiful Church and #2 because is big Spanish community. I always feel welcome!!!
What a nice community. Very Catholic feeling