Old Sacramento, Sacramento
About Old Sacramento, Sacramento
Old Sacramento, Sacramento - Address
Address: 1002 2nd St Sacramento, CA 95814
Time Required: 03:00 Hrs
Timings: 24-hrs Details
Added 3.8K times in trip plans
Landmark, Family And Kids
Try TripHobo to create your itinerary
Are you associated with this business? Get in touch
Old Sacramento is basically a 28 acre National Historic Landmark District that acts as a memento of the glorious past of the city of Sacramento. The whole area is full of various shops, attraction and outlets that are always busy with people year around. The Old Sacramento State Historic Park is also located within this very district area and is now a major tourist attraction. Many events like the Sacramento Music Festival, St. Patrick’s Day and the World Music and Dance festival are held in the area.
Old Sacramento Information
- Check locally for specific store timings.
Old Sacramento Ticket Prices
- Prices depend on purchase.
Old Sacramento Opening and Closing Hours
- Given timings are for the district.
- Generally shops open at 10 am and have individual closing times.
How To reach Old Sacramento by Public Transport
- By Bus: Bus 11 and 62 stops at 3rd St & K St (NB) bus station.
- By Tram: Sacramento Valley Station (WB) is the nearest Light Rail Station.
- By Train: Sacramento Station is just a short walk away.
- By renting or hiring a car/taxi.
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Sacramento before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Sacramento and book an accommodation of your choice.
Old Sacramento, Sacramento Reviews - Write a Review
this is a really fun and unique place to visit. Lots of old time storefronts plus a railroad museum that I love. Lots of events throughout the year that are well worth attending. There are a few storefronts set up just as they were in the 1800's. Lots of dining options and even a comedy club. The river boat is also a hotel and restaurant, and I have attended several conferences on the boat.
This place is so fun. Perfect and cheap place to take family or date. Right along the river which you have access to walk. Interesting to see such old landmarks. Very rare these days.
Loved the well maintained facade, but didn't care for the touristy shops everywhere! You could walk and explore the area pretty fast. The on street parking makes for an incongruous scene - old building facades, with modern cars instead of horses!
Always love visiting old Sacramento. So much to do and see. A great place to spend with the family.
reffered to as Old Town has great shops and lunch and railroad museum and so much more. Eat at railroad fish and chips. get a real milk shake from the ice cream parlor.3 doors down from the railroad museum
- Nearby Attractions
- Frasinetti Winery
- Sacramento River Water Intake Structure
- Loch Leven Lakes Trail
- Wells Fargo History Museum
- Sacramento Day-wise Trips
- What to See in 24 Hours in Sacramento
- What to See in 48 Hours in Sacramento
- What to See in 72 Hours in Sacramento
- How to Spend 5 Days in Sacramento
- How to Spend 6 Days in Sacramento
- How to Spend 7 Days in Sacramento