Sleep Train Arena
- Address: 1 Sports Pkwy, Sacramento, CA 95834, United States
- Phone: +1-9169286900
- Time Required: 03:00 Hrs
- Tags: Arena, Family And Kids
Previously known as the ARCO Arena, and then the Power Balance Pavilion, this arena is now called Sleep Train Arena. It is an indoor arena which is the home of the Sacramento Kings of NBA fame. Hosting almost 200 events every year and accommodating almost 18,000 people inside it, the experience of watching a game in the stadium is almost surreal. Check out their official website for the game schedule, book your tickets and catch a thrilling game in action while visiting Sacramento.
Sleep Train Arena Travel Tips
- Check official website for schedule of events being held ahead of visit.
Entrance Ticket Details For Sleep Train Arena
- Prices depend on seat and event being held.
Sleep Train Arena Hours
- Hours vary according to event.
How to Reach Sleep Train Arena
- By Bus: Bus 11 stops at Truxel Rd & Terracina Dr (SB) bus station
- By renting or hiring a car/taxi.
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Sacramento before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Sacramento and book an accommodation of your choice.
18.96% of people who visit Sacramento include Sleep Train Arena in their plan
1 PM - 2 PM
61.25% of people start their Sleep Train Arena visit around 1 PM - 2 PM
People usually take around 3 Hrs to see Sleep Train Arena
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Sleep Train Arena