How to Reach Safranbolu - The Easiest Way to Reach Safranbolu
- By air: Zonguldak Airport in Zonguldak is closest to Safranbolu. It is around 100 kilometres away. Travelling between the two places is possible via train and road. However, direct cabs from the airport are not available. You can rent one from the main city.
- By rail: Safranbolu does not have its own train station. The nearest station is that of Karabuk which is 8 kilometres away. Intercity buses connect the two towns to each other.
- By road: This is the best way to reach Safranbolu. Buses to Safranbolu ply from Ankara, Samsun and Istanbul. Car renting is possible from any of these cities, however, the driving distances are quite large from Ankara and Istanbul.
- Dolmuses are a preferred form of public transport that plies between the old town and the new city. Tourist destinations in old town are accessible on foot.
Are you looking for a Safranbolu travel itinerary? Create an itinerary within minutes, on your own!
How to Reach Safranbolu from Nearby Cities
|Karabük to Safranbolu||7.88 km||7 mins|
|Çaycuma to Safranbolu||69.5 km||1 hour 9 mins|
|Zonguldak to Safranbolu||101.15 km||1 hour 41 mins|
|Kastamonu to Safranbolu||113.99 km||1 hour 53 mins|
|Çankırı to Safranbolu||120.02 km||2 hours 53 mins|
|Ankara to Safranbolu||125.69 km||2 hours 5 mins|
|Bolu to Safranbolu||138.11 km||2 hours 18 mins|
|Eskisehir to Safranbolu||277.81 km||4 hours 37 mins|
|Izmit to Safranbolu||308.19 km||5 hours 8 mins|
How to Reach Cities Near Safranbolu
- How to reach Gökçebey
- How to reach Bartın
- How to reach Kozlu
- How to reach Kastamonu
- How to reach Bolu
- How to reach Gölköy Mahallesi
- How to reach Ankara
- How to reach Sapanca
- How to reach Sinop
- How to reach Istanbul
- How to reach Ordu
- How to reach Mardin
- How to reach Pamukkale
- How to reach Izmir
- How to reach Kusadasi