Bhapel, SagarCurrently Open
- Address: Bhapel, Madhya Pradesh, Sagar, India
- Timings: 24-hrs Details
- Time Required: 04:00 Hrs
- Tags: Village, Family And Kids
About Bhapel, Sagar
Bhapel is a definite must visit for history lovers. Although not a very prominent village in our history books, Bhapel has been through some really interesting events. It is said to be a very important site during the famous uprising of 1857 where a section of British detachment had a confrontation with the soldiers of the mutiny. It is also famous for its annual fair that takes place on the day of Pournima. Bhapel has another name- Phular due to the presence of the famous Mahadev Temple here.
- Please dress decently as the people in the village might be conservative.
Bhapel Ticket Prices
- Depends if you want to buy something or see some show.
Bhapel Opening and Closing Hours
- Please visit before sunset.
How To reach Bhapel by Public Transport
- Rent a car or take a state bus.
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Sagar before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Sagar and book an accommodation of your choice.