- Address: Bilhera, Madhya Pradesh, Sagar, India
- Timings: 24-hrs Details
- Ticket Price: Free
- Time Required: 04:00 Hrs
- Tags: Village, Family And Kids
Bilhera - Review
Bilhera was built in 1659 A.D by the founder of Sagar. It is a humble little village with local shops for you to enjoy the local food of Madhya Pradesh. It is quite close to Sagar and is a great place to witness the local life of Sagar. It is one of the villages that were assigned for maintenance under the Dangi Rulers who once governed Sagar.
- Please dress decently as the people in the village might be conservative.
Bilhera Ticket Prices
- Depends if you want to buy something or see some show.
- Please visit before sunset.
How To reach Bilhera by Public Transport
- Rent a car or take a state bus.
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Sagar before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Sagar and book an accommodation of your choice.
Things to Know Before Visiting Bilhera
40% of people who visit Sagar include Bilhera in their plan
25% of people start their Bilhera visit around 7 PM
People usually take around 4 Hrs to see Bilhera
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Bilhera
People normally also visit Oriental Institute while planning their trip to Bilhera.