- Address: Bina, Madhya Pradesh 470113, Sagar, India
- Timings: 24-hrs Details
- Ticket Price: Free
- Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
- Tags: Village, Family And Kids, Town
Bina - Review
If you are a frequent railway traveller to the north, then you are sure to have passed the station of Bina. One of the main stations in the central state of Madhya Pradesh connecting most major train routes, Bina is a humble quaint little town connected by a branch line through Sagar. It gets its name from the famous Bina River.
- Please dress decently as the people in the village might be conservative.
Bina Ticket Prices
- Depends if you want to buy something or see some show.
Bina Opening and Closing Hours
- Please visit before sunset.
How To reach Bina by Public Transport
- Rent a car or take a state bus.
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Sagar before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Sagar and book an accommodation of your choice.
Things to Know Before Visiting Bina
95% of people who visit Sagar include Bina in their plan
12 PM - 1 PM
70% of people start their Bina visit around 12 PM - 1 PM
People usually take around 2 Hrs to see Bina
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Bina