- Address: Bina, Madhya Pradesh 470113, Sagar, India
- Timings: 24-hrs Details
- Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
- Tags: Village, Family And Kids, Town
If you are a frequent railway traveller to the north, then you are sure to have passed the station of Bina. One of the main stations in the central state of Madhya Pradesh connecting most major train routes, Bina is a humble quaint little town connected by a branch line through Sagar. It gets its name from the famous Bina River.
Bina Travel Tips
- Please dress decently as the people in the village might be conservative.
Entrance Ticket Details For Bina
- Depends if you want to buy something or see some show.
- Please visit before sunset.
How to Reach Bina
- Rent a car or take a state bus.
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Sagar before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Sagar and book an accommodation of your choice.
80% of people who visit Sagar include Bina in their plan
50% of people start their Bina visit around 07 AM
People usually take around 2 Hrs to see Bina
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Bina
People normally also visit Varun Smriti Park while planning their trip to Bina.
People also prefer to start their day with Bina.