- Address: GadpahraMuhal, Madhya Pradesh, Sagar, India
- Timings: 24-hrs Details
- Ticket Price: Free
- Time Required: 04:00 Hrs
- Tags: View Point, Family And Kids, Neighborhoods
Gadpahra - Review
Gadpahra is more commonly known as Old Sagar. It was a very prominent city during the reign of the Dangi rulers. It is a must visit because of the low range hills that have a white washed temple located on them. These ruins are of the fort that the Dangi rulers used in their time. There is also a small lake known as Motilal here. You can also visit the tomb that lot of people visit for worship in Gadpahra.
- Please dress decently as the people in the village might be conservative.
Gadpahra Ticket Prices
- Depends if you want to buy something or see some show.
- Please visit before sunset.
How To reach Gadpahra by Public Transport
- Rent a car or take a state bus.
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Sagar before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Sagar and book an accommodation of your choice.
Things to Know Before Visiting Gadpahra
5% of people who visit Sagar include Gadpahra in their plan
95% of people start their Gadpahra visit around 1 PM
People usually take around 4 Hrs to see Gadpahra
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Gadpahra
People normally also visit Bhagyoday Tirth while planning their trip to Gadpahra.