How to Reach Sagar - The Easiest Way to Reach Sagar
- By Air: The nearest airport to Sagar is the Bhopal Airport which is located at a distance of roughly 170 kilometers. From here, you can take a train or rent a car to get to Sagar.
- By Train: Sagar has a proper station with connectivity to most cities. If you do not get a train directly to sagar, then the second nearest station to Sagar is the Bina station.
- By Bus: The Madhya Pradesh Transport Board has many buses running intra state to Sagar. You can otherwise take a private bus upon reaching Bhopal to get to Sagar.
- By Car: You can get in by travelling through the MP SH 18 or MP SH 15 A- both of which are prominent state highways of Madhya Pradesh.
- By Auto: The only prominent public transport that can be used to get around in Sagar is Auto Rickshaws.
- By Car: You can rent a car from Bhopal and use it to drive in Sagar, although the traffic is not what you would expect here and it can get a little difficult for you to drive.
- On foot: The best way to explore Sagar is to get around on foot and see everything that it has to offer to you.
Are you looking for a Sagar travel itinerary? Create an itinerary within minutes, on your own!
How to Reach Sagar from Nearby Cities
|Rajakhedi to Sagar||5.39 km||5 mins|
|Narsinghpur to Sagar||54.75 km||54 mins|
|Babai to Sagar||93.33 km||1 hour 33 mins|
|Bhopal to Sagar||147.86 km||2 hours 27 mins|
|Indore to Sagar||387.64 km||6 hours 27 mins|
|Bukit mertajam to Sagar||2382.35 km||39 hours 42 mins|