How to Reach Sagar
- By Air: The nearest airport to Sagar is the Bhopal Airport which is located at a distance of roughly 170 kilometers. From here, you can take a train or rent a car to get to Sagar.
- By Train: Sagar has a proper station with connectivity to most cities. If you do not get a train directly to sagar, then the second nearest station to Sagar is the Bina station.
- By Bus: The Madhya Pradesh Transport Board has many buses running intra state to Sagar. You can otherwise take a private bus upon reaching Bhopal to get to Sagar.
- By Car: You can get in by travelling through the MP SH 18 or MP SH 15 A- both of which are prominent state highways of Madhya Pradesh.
- By Auto: The only prominent public transport that can be used to get around in Sagar is Auto Rickshaws.
- By Car: You can rent a car from Bhopal and use it to drive in Sagar, although the traffic is not what you would expect here and it can get a little difficult for you to drive.
- On foot: The best way to explore Sagar is to get around on foot and see everything that it has to offer to you.