Lakha Banjara LakeCurrently Open
- Address: LakhaBanjara Lake, Kakaganj, Sagar, Madhya Pradesh, India
- Timings: 24-hrs Details
- Ticket Price: Free
- Time Required: 01:00 Hrs
- Tags: Water Body, Leisure, Family And Kids, Lake, Picnic Spot
Lakha Banjara Lake - Review
Built by one Lakha Banjara, this lake is named after them. The most prominent attraction for those who wish to explore Sagar, Lakha Banjara Lake is a serene water body transforming into a place of hustle bustle in the evening. The calm and blue water of Lakha Banjara Lake is a great place to attain tranquillity at and is a really fun place to interact with locals in the evenings. There are also boat rides that you can undertake here to enjoy your Sagar visit even more.
Lakha Banjara Lake Information
- Do not go too close to the lake.
Lakha Banjara Lake Ticket Prices
- Free entry. Prices for boating may apply.
Lakha Banjara Lake Hours
- Please visit before sunset. Please find out about the boating timings.
How To reach Lakha Banjara Lake by Public Transport
- Take an auto rickshaw to get to the lake.
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Sagar before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Sagar and book an accommodation of your choice.
Things to Know Before Visiting Lakha Banjara Lake
95% of people who visit Sagar include Lakha Banjara Lake in their plan
75% of people start their Lakha Banjara Lake visit around 08 AM
People usually take around 1 Hr to see Lakha Banjara Lake
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Lakha Banjara Lake