How to Reach Saint-brieuc
- By Air: Saint-Brieuc has a tiny airport which doesn’t have any regular flights. However, Dinard Pleurtuit Airport, which is about 90 min drive towards the east operates flights from London Stansted and East Midlands.
- By Train: There are TGV services from Paris Montparnesse towards Brest which stops at Saint-Brieuc station. There are about 10 services that run through the town every day.
- By Boat: Brittany Ferries operates services from Portsmouth and Plymouth.
- By Bus: Saint-Brieuc can be reached from Rennes through the expressway N12.
- On Foot: The town is really compact with the majority of sightseeing places around the centre is within the walkable distance.
- By Bus: A local bus network covers the urban area of Saint-Brieuc.
|Coëtmieux to Saint-brieuc||18.43 km||18 mins|
|St helier to Saint-brieuc||104.93 km||1 hour 44 mins|
|Lorient to Saint-brieuc||107.99 km||1 hour 47 mins|
|Nantes to Saint-brieuc||196.95 km||3 hours 16 mins|
|Bristol to Saint-brieuc||327.46 km||5 hours 27 mins|
|Camberley to Saint-brieuc||386.05 km||6 hours 26 mins|
|Northampton to Saint-brieuc||463.18 km||7 hours 43 mins|
|Spalding to Saint-brieuc||557.06 km||9 hours 17 mins|
|Paris to Saint-brieuc||570.12 km||9 hours 30 mins|
|Portmarnock to Saint-brieuc||660.59 km||11 hours 30 mins|