How to Reach Saint-brieuc
- By Air: Saint-Brieuc has a tiny airport which doesn’t have any regular flights. However, Dinard Pleurtuit Airport, which is about 90 min drive towards the east operates flights from London Stansted and East Midlands.
- By Train: There are TGV services from Paris Montparnesse towards Brest which stops at Saint-Brieuc station. There are about 10 services that run through the town every day.
- By Boat: Brittany Ferries operates services from Portsmouth and Plymouth.
- By Bus: Saint-Brieuc can be reached from Rennes through the expressway N12.
- On Foot: The town is really compact with the majority of sightseeing places around the centre is within the walkable distance.
- By Bus: A local bus network covers the urban area of Saint-Brieuc.