Le Port Du Legue, Saint-brieuc
About Le Port Du Legue, Saint-brieuc
Le Port Du Legue, Saint-brieuc - Address
Address: Le Légué port, Saint Brieuc, France
Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
Timings: 24-hrs Details
Added 1.1K times in trip plans
Educational Site, Family And Kids
Try TripHobo to create your itinerary
Are you associated with this business? Get in touch
The port here has a rich history. In the 17th century, ships from here traded in and out of Newfoundland, the channel islands and Normandy. The highlights are:
- Le Carre Rosengart: An industrial site, the older factories of which have been renovated to host exhibitions and house restaurants.
- Ship chandler's houses: Historical 18th century buildings.
- The Grand Lejon: A ship
- The Juno Bravo: A ship that is a floating toy museum.
- Rohannec'h park and villa: A pretty English garden. The villa is closed to the public.
- A 19th century lighthouse.
How To reach Le Port Du Legue by Public Transport
- Walk, or drive to here.
- Ask the locals for directions.
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Saint-brieuc before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Saint-brieuc and book an accommodation of your choice.