Le Port Du LegueCurrently Open
- Address: 16 Quai Armez, 22000 Saint-Brieuc, France
- Timings: 24-hrs Details
- Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
- Tags: Educational Site, Family And Kids
The port here has a rich history. In the 17th century, ships from here traded in and out of Newfoundland, the channel islands and Normandy. The highlights are:
- Le Carre Rosengart: An industrial site, the older factories of which have been renovated to host exhibitions and house restaurants.
- Ship chandler's houses: Historical 18th century buildings.
- The Grand Lejon: A ship
- The Juno Bravo: A ship that is a floating toy museum.
- Rohannec'h park and villa: A pretty English garden. The villa is closed to the public.
- A 19th century lighthouse.
How to Reach Le Port Du Legue
- Walk, or drive to here.
- Ask the locals for directions.
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Saint-brieuc before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Saint-brieuc and book an accommodation of your choice.
95% of people who visit Saint-brieuc include Le Port Du Legue in their plan
12 PM - 1 PM
44.74% of people start their Le Port Du Legue visit around 12 PM - 1 PM
People usually take around 2 Hrs to see Le Port Du Legue
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Le Port Du Legue