Are you looking for what to do in Saint-brieuc?
THINGS TO DO AND SEE
- Saint-Brieuc Cathedral Basilica: A Roman Catholic Cathedral said to be constructed in between the 14th and 15th centuries and is a popular tourist attraction in Saint-Brieuc.
- Villa Rohannec'h: An impressive villa overlooking the estuary and the harbour.
- Les Chaos du Gouet: One of the picturesque places to see around the town, where a stream of river runs through the boulders.
- Cap Frehel: A gorgeous sightseeing place with a couple of lighthouses.
- La Pature es Chenes: Nature and wildlife tours with an experienced travel guide.
- You can also hire private tour guides to take you through the important places in the town.
Below we have a list of things to do in Saint-brieuc and the places where you want to spend the best moments of your trip. At the same time, the city offers you the best neighborhoods to explore and new foods to try.
This list should help you in deciding and prioritizing what you should plan on your Saint-brieuc getaway. Find a mix of must-see tourist spots, underrated local hangouts, and maybe even a few new experiences you can try out.
Make the most of your trip to Saint-brieuc with confidence.