Drury Plaza Arch Hotel
About Drury Plaza Arch Hotel, Saint Louis
Overview of Drury Plaza Arch Hotel
Check out detailed information of Drury Plaza Arch Hotel which resides in the Saint Louis. Drury Plaza Arch Hotel is often skipped on the visit, owing to the plethora of other prime attractions of Saint Louis.
Generally, tourists prefer visiting top attractions of Saint Louis like Gateway Arch, Saint Louis Zoo, City Museum, Busch Stadium and Missouri Botanical Garden. These are few of the top things to do in Saint Louis.
More about Saint Louis
Find the joy in planning a D.I.Y. trip by using this awesome Saint Louis trip planner.
Oomph up your visit by adding the best hotels in Saint Louis like Pear Tree Inn St. Louis Near Union Station, Missouri Athletic Club and Holiday Inn St Louis Downtown/convention Center.
Share your experience - Rate Drury Plaza Arch Hotel, Saint Louis
Hotel was very nice looking and had great security. The food there was good, as well as the snacks. Rooms and amenities were great as well, and I particularly thought it was interesting they had reusable body wash/shampoo/conditioner dispensers in the shower. The shower heads were good too now that I mention it. Overall, was a good stay. Definitely recommend, prime location too!
Great experience at this hotel! Staff was courteous and helped out our group through numerous changes and odd-time checkouts/check-ins. Free breakfast and free "social hour" (which included dinner and 3 free drinks) were a welcome surprise. The quality of the food was alright, but free is free. Views from my room (608) looked out right over the Old Courthouse, with looks at the Arch if you really stretch out. Walking distance to the Arch, Courthouse, and Cardinals stadium. This place does get packed with Cardinals fans during home games though, so book early.
Most staff was very nice, some staff acted like speaking to guests was an inconvenience. My room didn't have a window, which was weird and made it surprisingly difficult to wake up, but the room was nice and the lobby was very nice. They have a free happy hour, and free popcorn for kids. I didn't get the chance to try either, but that seemed pretty cool. The location is awesome. As soon as I got all my stuff into my room, I walked around the corner to the Gateway Arch and put my feet in the Mississippi River. The next night I went to a Cardinals game, also a very short walk from the hotel. Lots of restaurants and bars near the hotel, tho the city mostly shuts down around 10 or 11. If you're visiting St. Louis from the West Coast, during the summer, be prepared for weather like you've never experienced before. The hotel was well air conditioned!
The Drury motel is the best motel I have ever stayed. Besides the friendly service and great breakfast we had great accommodations and a good evening meal! The bed was great and we had enough towels (so we didn't have to ask for more.) This was a perfect place to stay and walk to the Arch, historic courthouse and more sights!
If anyone is looking for a great deal on hotels you can check it out on HotelRaven. com Booked a room on there and they had the best rates around... Pretty nice for the price. Good location- convenient to get anywhere. Comfortable beds and clean rooms. Hot tubs didn't work too well and pool was a little small. Breakfast was excellent and dinner was OK. Very busy as Cardinals were in town- next time we will go on a non-baseball weekend. Cheap parking in an attached garage. Good family hotel.
- Other Attractions
- Nascar Hall Of Fame
- The Billy Graham Library
- Discovery Place
- The Bank Of America Stadium
- Freedom Park
- Levine Museum Of The New South
- Carolinas Aviation Museum
- Bb&t Ballpark
- Hendrick Motorsports Complex
- Hotels for other Attractions
- 4 Star Hotels Hotels Near Carowinds
- 3 Star Hotels Hotels Near Nascar Hall Of Fame
- 3 Star Hotels Hotels Near The Billy Graham Library
- Cheap Hotels Near Discovery Place
- Budget Hotels Near The Bank Of America Stadium
- Luxury Hotels Near Freedom Park
- 3 Star Hotels Hotels Near Levine Museum Of The New South
- 3 Star Hotels Hotels Near Carolinas Aviation Museum
- 3 Star Hotels Hotels Near Bb&t Ballpark
- Hotels Near Hendrick Motorsports Complex
- City Tripplans
- Saint Louis Itinerary 6 Days
- Saint Louis Itinerary 3 Days
- Saint Louis Itinerary 7 Days
- Saint Louis Itinerary 5 Days
- Saint Louis Itinerary 4 Days
- Saint Louis Itinerary 1 Day
- Saint Louis Itinerary 2 Days
- 20 Day Trip to United States from Bangalore
- Trip to Miami, Atlanta, New York City, Orlando, Saint Louis, Nashville, Indianapolis, Pigeon Forge
- Weekend Trip To Saint Louis