Events and Festivals in Saint Louis
- The Loop Ice Carnival: Frozen marathons, pub crawls, scavenger hunts and all kinds of fun, winter-time festivities and live entertainment.
- Soulard Mardi Gras: Watch the historic Soulard neighbourhood come alive with parades through the day and band music. Lots of beads and lots of fun!
- Annual St. Patrick’s Day Parade and Run: Elaborate floats and marching bands, giant balloons and a real energy in the air make St. Patrick’s Day celebrations in the city memorable.
- GO! St. Louis Marathon & Family Fitness Weekend: Over 25,000 participants unite to take part in races and events made for all ages and fitness levels. Marathoners start downtown and run past St. Louis landmarks including Busch Stadium, Anheuser-Busch Brewery, Forest Park, Clayton and University City.
- St. Louis Earth Day Festival: This community festival provides information on how we can help preserve Mother Nature, by learning about specific resources, products and services. Enjoy three stages of entertainment, local food, 200+ booths, and hands-on activities for the whole family.
- Art Fair at Laumeier: Immerse yourself in art at this nationally acclaimed fine arts and crafts fair. Clay, fiber, glass, jewelry, mixed media, painting, photography, printmaking/drawing, sculpture and wood with live music, entertainment, demonstrations, food, a beer and wine garden, the Creation Station kids’ area and more.
- Saint Louis BluesWeek: A Blues history panel discussion, workshops, a land based pub crawl and a free two day music festival make this event a must see for blues fans.
- Shakespeare Festival St. Louis: With the grass under you and the stars above, you’ll find the setting perfect to watch one of Shakespeare’s classic plays. You can bring your own food or enjoy the offerings of the on-site caterer and if you come early, you’ll get to inter act with the performers.
- PrideFest St. Louis: This LGBTQI pride festival celebrates the lives and culture of the people with brightly coloured floats and all kinds of music.
- St. Louis Brewers Heritage Festival: Enjoy live music, gourmet food and have a chance to sample more than 60 beer styles from local brewers.
- Circus Flora: This small, intimate on ring circus offers a different kind of circus experience in air conditioned settings.
- Whitaker Jazz Festival: These are concerts set up in the wee hours of the night in the Missouri Garden, dedicated to the smoothest of musical genres- jazz.
- Fair Saint Louis: Celebrate the 4th of July with a band as renowned musicians treat everyone present to free concerts and there’s plenty of food and beverage options and a spectacular fireworks display.
- Festival of Nations: Enjoy the traditional dance, music, ethnic food, cultural and educational exhibits, folk art demonstrations, and an international market, aimed at bringing the community closer and fostering appreciation for different cultures.
- Big Muddy Blues Festival: This is the city’s biggest blues festival, with national and local bands performing over two days upon outdoor stages.
- Annual Japanese Festival: Held in the Botanical Gardens, you can go on tours of the beautiful Japanese Garden and learn about Japanese culture through art exhibitions, traditional processions, tea ceremonies, kimono demonstrations, traditional music and dancing, arts and crafts, Ikebana, Bonsai, martial arts, karaoke, theatrical performances, cooking demonstrations, food booths and more.
- LouFest Music Festival: This is a special sustainable music festival for all-ages featuring national and local bands on three stages, food and retail. For the youngest fans there is Area K, a special area filled with music, magic, kid-friendly food, a rock climbing wall and more.
- Saint Louis Art Fair: Unique, high quality work by visual artists is combined with live entertainment and delicious food makes this event a feast for the senses.
- Great Forest Park Balloon Race: Bring a picnic and enjoy the sight of colourful balloons filling the air and gracefully floating across the sky.
- The Budweiser Taste of St. Louis: St. Louis is a city filled with pioneers of food and music. The Budweiser Taste of St. Louis is an award-winning celebration of the best food, art, music and culture this great city has to offer. Competitions and fine cuisine make this a special festival.
- Annual Historic Shaw Art Fair: Quality artists from around the country who work in a large variety of media and styles will be displayed on the grassy parkway of Flora Place.
- Annual Best of Missouri Market: Experience the crafts of local producers through their fresh produce, baked goods, fresh and dried flowers, herbs, handcrafted items, baskets, wooden toys, custom jewellery and a lot more.
- St. Louis International Film Festival: This 10 day celebration of world cinema is sure to enthral move aficionados with dozens of selections from every genre possible.
- First Night St. Louis: This alcohol free (!) NYE celebration features visual and performing arts, musicians, storytellers, dancers, magicians, actors, puppeteers and two fireworks displays!
Trip plans for Saint Louis
The best trip plans created by users and travel experts that cover the top spots and attractions of Saint Louis
Events & Festivals in Cities Near Saint Louis
- Events & Festivals in Meredosia
- Events & Festivals in Mcclure Precinct
- Events & Festivals in Lowndes
- Events & Festivals in Mattoon
- Events & Festivals in Carmi
- Events & Festivals in Dexter
- Events & Festivals in Joshua Township
- Events & Festivals in Waverly
- Events & Festivals in Neelyville
- Events & Festivals in Miami
- Events & Festivals in Los Angeles
- Events & Festivals in New York City
- Events & Festivals in Chicago
- Events & Festivals in Las Vegas
- Events & Festivals in San Francisco