How to Reach Saint Louis
The Easiest Way to Reach Saint Louis
HOW TO GET TO SAINT LOUIS
- By Air: Most visitors fly into Lambert St. Louis International Airport (IATA: STL) , which is served by most major US carriers. The airport is directly served by the MetroLink light rail line. Flights use three airports in the city: the Spirit of St. Louis Airport, St. Louis Downtown Airport and the Creve Coeur Airport.
- By Train: Amtrak offers five daily arrivals from Chicago, two daily arrivals from Kansas City and one daily arrival from Los Angeles/San Antonio/Dallas/Little Rock with many smaller station stops on each route.
- By Taxi: Ben Rides, Town Car Service.
- By Bus: There are numerous bus services that go to the city, such as Greyhound Bus Lines, Megabus (Service to St. Louis from Chicago, Bloomington-Normal, Kansas City, Columbia, and Memphis) and MO-X.
- By Car: St. Louis can be accessed by Interstate 70 West from Illinois, Indiana, Ohio, and points eastward, I-64W from Illinois, Kentucky, Tennessee, and points south-eastward, I-55N from Arkansas, Tennessee, and points southward, I-55S from Illinois, I-44E from Tulsa, and I-70E from Kansas City.
HOW TO GET AROUND SAINT LOUIS
- By Train: The MetroLink services the city. It runs from Lambert-St.Louis International Airport (STL) in Missouri to Scott AFB in Illinois. The MetroLink has stops in many of the metropolitan area's most popular destinations, such as Delmar Loop, Grand Centre arts district, Forest Park, the Central West End, and several in Downtown St. Louis.
- By Bus: Metro Buses crisscross the metropolitan area and are quite and organized form of public transport around the city.
- By Taxi: St. Louis does have taxi cabs - but they do not drive around the city looking for pedestrians. You can hail a taxi in the downtown area, cabs mainly sit on various cab stands around the city. Alternatively, you can order cabs from cab services.
Modes of Transportation in Saint Louis
Know about the preferred mode of transport, average time spent and average distance traveled for commute in Saint Louis. The most preferred mode of transport in Saint Louis is Car.
Average distance: 26.29 km Average time: 30.47 min
Car 81.25%Driving 28.15 min Walking 0.08 min Overall average time for 26.62 kms 28.23 min
Train/Metro 12.5%Train 20 min Walking 10 min Waiting 7.5 min Other 7.5 min Overall average time for 24.14 kms 45 min
- Other Cities on Triphobo
- How To Reach Atlanta
- How To Reach Orlando
- How To Reach Baltimore
- How To Reach Flagstaff
- How To Reach San Luis Obispo
- How To Reach Detroit
- How To Reach Kansas City
- How To Reach Memphis
- How To Reach Tampa
- How To Reach Boulder
- Cities Near Saint Louis
- How To Reach Miami
- How To Reach Los Angeles
- How To Reach New York City
- How To Reach Chicago
- How To Reach Las Vegas
- How To Reach San Francisco
- How To Reach Seattle
- How To Reach San Jose
- How To Reach Washington D. C.
- How To Reach St Augustine