How to Reach Saint Louis
HOW TO GET TO SAINT LOUIS
- By Air: Most visitors fly into Lambert St. Louis International Airport (IATA: STL) , which is served by most major US carriers. The airport is directly served by the MetroLink light rail line. Flights use three airports in the city: the Spirit of St. Louis Airport, St. Louis Downtown Airport and the Creve Coeur Airport.
- By Train: Amtrak offers five daily arrivals from Chicago, two daily arrivals from Kansas City and one daily arrival from Los Angeles/San Antonio/Dallas/Little Rock with many smaller station stops on each route.
- By Taxi: Ben Rides, Town Car Service.
- By Bus: There are numerous bus services that go to the city, such as Greyhound Bus Lines, Megabus (Service to St. Louis from Chicago, Bloomington-Normal, Kansas City, Columbia, and Memphis) and MO-X.
- By Car: St. Louis can be accessed by Interstate 70 West from Illinois, Indiana, Ohio, and points eastward, I-64W from Illinois, Kentucky, Tennessee, and points south-eastward, I-55N from Arkansas, Tennessee, and points southward, I-55S from Illinois, I-44E from Tulsa, and I-70E from Kansas City.
HOW TO GET AROUND SAINT LOUIS
- By Train: The MetroLink services the city. It runs from Lambert-St.Louis International Airport (STL) in Missouri to Scott AFB in Illinois. The MetroLink has stops in many of the metropolitan area's most popular destinations, such as Delmar Loop, Grand Centre arts district, Forest Park, the Central West End, and several in Downtown St. Louis.
- By Bus: Metro Buses crisscross the metropolitan area and are quite and organized form of public transport around the city.
- By Taxi: St. Louis does have taxi cabs - but they do not drive around the city looking for pedestrians. You can hail a taxi in the downtown area, cabs mainly sit on various cab stands around the city. Alternatively, you can order cabs from cab services.
Know about the preferred mode of transport, average time spent and average distance traveled for commute in Saint Louis. The most preferred mode of transport in Saint Louis is Car.
Average distance: 24.91 km Average time: 27.5 min
Car 88.89%Driving 26 min Walking 0.04 min Overall average time for 24.98 kms 26.04 min
Train/Metro 7.41%Train 20 min Walking 10 min Waiting 7.5 min Other 7.5 min Overall average time for 24.14 kms 45 min
|Sainte genevieve to Saint Louis||8.29 km||8 mins|
|Holcomb to Saint Louis||10.95 km||10 mins|
|Collinsville to Saint Louis||15.3 km||15 mins|
|Memphis to Saint Louis||16.82 km||16 mins|
|Florissant to Saint Louis||22.28 km||22 mins|
|Jerseyville to Saint Louis||22.82 km||22 mins|
|O'fallon to Saint Louis||23.47 km||23 mins|
|Hazelwood to Saint Louis||27.65 km||27 mins|
|Imperial to Saint Louis||28.48 km||28 mins|
|Fenton to Saint Louis||35.65 km||35 mins|