Plaza Frontenac130 Votes Currently Open
- Address: 1701 S Lindbergh Blvd, St Louis, MO 63131, United States, Saint Louis Map
- Timings: 10:00 am - 08:00 pm Details
- Phone: +1-3144320604
- Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
- Tags: Cafe, Theatre, Cinema, Mall, Market, Plaza, Shopping Center, Family And Kids, Fine Dining, Neighborhoods
From the outside Plaza Frontenac looks like a quaint, old fashioned Mississippi plantation but as you step inside, the old world charm is sharply replaced by a modernized blast of capitalistic hedonism. This upscale, two story shopping centre is anything but quaint, with big brands like Saks Fifth Avenue and Neiman Marcus anchoring it.
Established in 1974, this mall is home to a mix of specialty stores, beauty services, home goods, and apparel, everything of the best quality. Considering that the mall is located in one of the most affluent neighbourhoods in Saint Louis, the prices don’t seem as phenomenally high as they would elsewhere. In the posh neighbourhood of Frontenac, the Plaza seems to fit right at home.
- Some of the best clothing brands in the country have their outlets here, such as Michael Kors, Louis Vuitton, and of course, Saks Fifth Avenue.
- There are also MAC Cosmetics for makeup lovers, Tiffany and Co. for jewelery and Pottery Barn, Williams-Sonoma and Sur La Table for those who love shopping for their homes.
- You can indulge in fine dining or just grab a quick bite to eat at the food court. Canyon Cafe, Cardwell’s at the Plaza and BRIO! Tuscan Grille are just a few of the flavours you’ll find.
- The movie theater, who shares the same movie distributor has art-movie haven Tivoli Theater, is known to be very comfortable and with great amenities. Even if you don’t want to shop, you can catch a movie after lunch or dinner.
- There are comfortable couches throughout the mall, which create great spots for you to sit and spend time with your friends or wait for someone as they tear through shop after shop.
Luxurious, opulent and maybe just a little extravagant, the Plaza Frontenac is a glittering diamond in Saint Louis. Whether you have the money to splurge, or are too broke to even window shop, the mall will provide a comfortable break from the outside world for as long as you’re within its golden walls.
Plaza Frontenac Travel Tips
- There’s a concert pianist in the mall and anyone is allowed to go and tickle the ivories. Give it a try if you enjoy playing piano.
- Parking is complimentary.
- The mall has an ATM, a wheelchair service, strollers, a Welcome Center, lockers and local attractions visitor information.
How to Reach Plaza Frontenac
- You can take a bus to South Lindbergh Boulevard.
- Kreis Restaurant (Seafood, Steakhouse)
- Cardwell’s at the Plaza (American, Mediterranean, Vegetarian)
- Brio Tuscan Grille (Italian)
- BrickTop’s (American)
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Saint Louis before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Saint Louis and book an accommodation of your choice.
- Plaza Frontenac Address: 1701 S Lindbergh Blvd, St Louis, MO 63131, United States, Saint Louis
- Plaza Frontenac Contact Number: +1-3144320604
- Plaza Frontenac Timing: 10:00 am - 08:00 pm
- Time required to visit Plaza Frontenac: 02:00 Hrs
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!
8.54% of people who visit Saint Louis include Plaza Frontenac in their plan
2 PM - 3 PM
39.29% of people start their Plaza Frontenac visit around 2 PM - 3 PM
People usually take around 2 Hrs to see Plaza Frontenac
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Plaza Frontenac
People normally club together Museum Of Transportation and Herbaria while planning their visit to Plaza Frontenac.