Are you looking for what to do in Saint Louis?
PLACES TO SEE
- The City Museum: This is what you get when a child or an eccentric millionaire decides he wants to turn an abandoned warehouse into Wonderland. Obstacle courses, a bar and many archaeological leftovers from around St. Louis make this sort of one of a kind. It’s easily the city’s favorite tourist attraction.
- Eads Bridge: This bridge was the first to cross the Mississippi, the first primarily steel structure in the world, and the longest bridge in the world at completion in 1874
- Forest Park: Pretty much every outdoor activity possible is crammed into this natural space’s limits as well as free admission into the St. Louis Science Center, the art museum, the zoo, and a history museum. Our online travel guide can help you generate some neat itineraries here – just use our itinerary planner.
- Gateway Arch: The world’s tallest national memorial is a cross between a cable car and an elevator and a Ferris Wheel.
- Missouri Botanical Garden: Serene, beautiful and fun, the Botanical Garden is a must see, especially for the geodesic dome Climatron. There’s usually an event or two on here. It’s one the coolest things to do in St. Louis.
Below we have a list of things to do in Saint Louis and the places where you want to spend the best moments of your trip. At the same time, the city offers you the best neighborhoods to explore and new foods to try.
This list should help you in deciding and prioritizing what you should plan on your Saint Louis getaway. Find a mix of must-see tourist spots, underrated local hangouts, and maybe even a few new experiences you can try out.
Make the most of your trip to Saint Louis with confidence.