Pendennis Castle7 Votes Currently Open
- Address: Castle Dr, Falmouth TR11 4LP, UK, United Kingdom Map
- Timings: 10:00 am - 05:00 pm Details
- Phone: +44-1326316594
The Pendennis Castle is always a treat to the eyes and this massive structure indeed has a strong historical background. In order to protect Roman and French invaders, this castle got established between the years 1540 to 1542. Since its debut, the castle has served brilliantly as artillery. Even in the periods of First and Second World War, the castle played its part actively. Now the castle is a heritage building which tourists can explore. Friendly and knowledgeable staffs elaborate English history in a responsive way which you will surely like to listen. You can check out old guns, canons and many other types of ammunitions here.
How to Reach Pendennis Castle
- Buses 366A, 367 to stop - Pendennis Point
- Pendennis Castle Address: Castle Dr, Falmouth TR11 4LP, UK, United Kingdom
- Pendennis Castle Contact Number: +44-1326316594
- Pendennis Castle Timing: 10:00 am - 05:00 pm
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!