Arctic And Antarctic Museum114 Votes Currently Open
- Address: ул. Марата, 24А, St Petersburg, Russia, Saint Petersburg Map
- Timings: 10:00 am - 06:00 pm Details
- Phone: +7-8125712549
- Ticket Price: 200 RUB
- Tags: Art And Culture, Museums, Family And Kids, Specialty Museums
This museum in Saint Petersburg is dedicated to artifacts and exhibits about the arctic and Antarctic circles. Originally established in 1930, the museum only opened its gates to the public six years later.
The museum holds the current record for being the largest museum dedicated to the arctic and Antarctic expeditions. Housed in a neoclassical church built by Avraam Melnikov, it is advised that people check out this museum for a lesson in human power of will and determination and also for an insider’s look at the polar explorations.
How to Reach Arctic And Antarctic Museum
- Mayakovskaya station
- Delicatessen Korovabar
- Steakhouse, Fusion
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Saint Petersburg before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Saint Petersburg and book an accommodation of your choice.
- Arctic And Antarctic Museum Address: ул. Марата, 24А, St Petersburg, Russia, Saint Petersburg
- Arctic And Antarctic Museum Contact Number: +7-8125712549
- Arctic And Antarctic Museum Timing: 10:00 am - 06:00 pm
- Arctic And Antarctic Museum Price: 200 RUB
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!
3.56% of people who visit Saint Petersburg include Arctic And Antarctic Museum in their plan
2 PM - 3 PM
45.45% of people start their Arctic And Antarctic Museum visit around 2 PM - 3 PM
People usually take around 30 Minutes to see Arctic And Antarctic Museum
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Arctic And Antarctic Museum
People normally club together Saint Alexander Nevsky Lavra and Nevsky Prospekt while planning their visit to Arctic And Antarctic Museum.