Arctic And Antarctic MuseumCurrently Closed
- Address: ул. Марата, 24А, St Petersburg, Russia, Saint Petersburg
- Timings: 10:00 am - 06:00 pm Details
- Phone: +7-8125712549
- Ticket Price: 200 RUB
- Tags: Art And Culture, Museum, Family And Kids, Specialty Museum
Arctic And Antarctic Museum - Review
This museum in Saint Petersburg is dedicated to artifacts and exhibits about the arctic and Antarctic circles. Originally established in 1930, the museum only opened its gates to the public six years later.
The museum holds the current record for being the largest museum dedicated to the arctic and Antarctic expeditions. Housed in a neoclassical church built by Avraam Melnikov, it is advised that people check out this museum for a lesson in human power of will and determination and also for an insider’s look at the polar explorations.
How To reach Arctic And Antarctic Museum by Public Transport
- Mayakovskaya station
Restaurants Near Arctic And Antarctic Museum
- Delicatessen Korovabar
- Steakhouse, Fusion
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Saint Petersburg before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Saint Petersburg and book an accommodation of your choice.
Things to Know Before Visiting Arctic And Antarctic Museum
8.89% of people who visit Saint Petersburg include Arctic And Antarctic Museum in their plan
2 PM - 3 PM
49.2% of people start their Arctic And Antarctic Museum visit around 2 PM - 3 PM
People usually take around 1 Hr to see Arctic And Antarctic Museum
92.98% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Arctic And Antarctic Museum
Arctic And Antarctic Museum Map
Arctic And Antarctic Museum Trips
2 Views15 Days 14 Nights15 Day Trip to Moscow, St Petersburg from Tel AvivBy: Published PrivatelyCity: Moscow, St Petersburg
Arctic And Antarctic Museum, Saint Petersburg Reviews
Great place with a bit of Soviet atmosphere. Museum is rather old, but the expos are of interest to everyone I'd say. Only cash, no cards, sadly. Very friendly staff (but I'm not sure they speak English, although, who knows!).
Wonderful museum with a soviet touch. It should never change, it's the best time travel machine.
Museum itself is nice, however very small amount of english translations.
Quite interesting exposition, but museum is very old fashioned. Credit cards are not accepted. You can pay only by cash
Great ...must visit this museum...
All QuestionsArctic and antarctic museum
- Dom Katechetyczny
- Muzeum Im. A. Kłosińskiego
- Parafia Rzymskokatolicka Najdroższej Krwi Pana Jezusa
- Parafia Rzymsko-Katolicka P.w. Najświętszego Serca Pana Jezusa
- Parafia Rzymskokatolicka. Wikarówka
- Parafia Rzymskokatolicka św. Małgorzaty I Katarzyny
- Łukasz Błaszków
- Parafia Rzymsko-Katolicka Pw. Swiętej Małgorzaty I Świętej Katarzyny
- Dworzec Autobusowy
- Rejestracja Video Flisowski Stefan
- Urząd Miasta - Naczelnik Skierniewice
- Parafia Rzymskokatolicka Garnizonowa Wniebowzięcia NMP
- Miejski Ośrodek Kultury
- Parafia Rzymskokatolicka św. Jakuba Apostoła
- Parafia Rzymskokatolicka Najświętszego Serca Pana Jezusa