Cruiser Aurora167 Votes Currently Open
- Address: Petrogradskaya embankment, St Petersburg, Russia, 197046, Saint Petersburg Map
- Timings: 10:30 am - 04:00 pm Details
- Phone: +7-8123038513
- Ticket Price: 300 RUB
- Time Required: 01:00 Hrs
- Tags: Museums, History Museums, Landmark, Historical Site
This valorous ship has been an integral part of the Russo-Japanese war and even the Bolshevik revolution; it has bravely fought for the honour of its country and the countrymen and has been pivotal in Russia’s navy strategies. The cruiser Aurora was built between 1897 and 1900 in St. Petersburg and joined Russia's Baltic fleet in 1903. The ship measures 126.8 meters (418 feet 5 inches) in length, 16.8 meters (55 feet 5 inches) in width and weighs a staggering 7,600 tons. Maintaining a speed of 20 knots (23.3 miles per hour) it can travel independently for up to 1,440 sea miles. It has now been converted into a museum and is under the maintenance of the Nakhimov Navy school. Besides viewing the ship, the museum includes more than 500 original documents, photographs, ship items, which tell the story of the cruiser and how the ship influenced the destiny of Russia.
Cruiser Aurora Travel Tips
- The museum is not wheelchair accessible.
Entrance Ticket Details For Cruiser Aurora
- Child admission- 100 Rub; Photo- RUB 50.00; Video- RUB 100.00.
How to Reach Cruiser Aurora
- Nearest Metro- Gorkovskaya
- Nearest Bus Station- Ulitsa Chapaeva
- Restoran Magnoliya
- Volga Volga
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Saint Petersburg before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Saint Petersburg and book an accommodation of your choice.
- Cruiser Aurora Address: Petrogradskaya embankment, St Petersburg, Russia, 197046, Saint Petersburg
- Cruiser Aurora Contact Number: +7-8123038513
- Cruiser Aurora Timing: 10:30 am - 04:00 pm
- Cruiser Aurora Price: 300 RUB
- Best time to visit Cruiser Aurora(preferred time): 11:00 am - 02:00 pm
- Time required to visit Cruiser Aurora: 01:00 Hrs
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!
5.21% of people who visit Saint Petersburg include Cruiser Aurora in their plan
11 AM - 12 PM
57.14% of people start their Cruiser Aurora visit around 11 AM - 12 PM
People usually take around 1 Hr to see Cruiser Aurora
85.71% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Cruiser Aurora
People normally club together Church Of The Savior On Blood and Kazan Cathedral while planning their visit to Cruiser Aurora.