Dostoevsky MuseumCurrently Open
- Address: Kuznechnyy Pereulok, 5/2, Saint-Peterburg, Russia, 191002, Saint Petersburg Map
- Timings: 11:00 am - 06:00 pm Details
- Phone: +7-8125714031
- Ticket Price: 250 RUB
- Time Required: 01:00 Hrs
- Tags: Art And Culture, Museums, History Museums, Educational Site, Family And Kids
Located in the former residence of the famous writer, this museum serves as a reminder to the prowess, life and work of Fyodor Dostoyevsky. This apartment was where the writer spent the last of his days until his death in 1881.
The features of this museum include his living quarters that are maintained in the way it was when the writer lived there, the Theater, The Literary Exhibit showing his work and biography and the Exhibition halls.
Today the museum contains over twenty four thousand pieces of literature and numerous manuscripts.
Dostoevsky Museum Travel Tips
- Great place for getting to know the famous author and his lifestyle and works.
- Ribay – European
- International Cuisine
- Grill mix in St. Petersburg – French
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Saint Petersburg before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Saint Petersburg and book an accommodation of your choice.
- Dostoevsky Museum Address: Kuznechnyy Pereulok, 5/2, Saint-Peterburg, Russia, 191002, Saint Petersburg
- Dostoevsky Museum Contact Number: +7-8125714031
- Dostoevsky Museum Timing: 11:00 am - 06:00 pm
- Dostoevsky Museum Price: 250 RUB
- Time required to visit Dostoevsky Museum: 01:00 Hrs
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!
8.71% of people who visit Saint Petersburg include Dostoevsky Museum in their plan
2 PM - 3 PM
40% of people start their Dostoevsky Museum visit around 2 PM - 3 PM
People usually take around 1 Hr to see Dostoevsky Museum
91.3% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Dostoevsky Museum
People normally club together State Russian Museum and Anna Akhmatova Literary And Memorial Museum while planning their visit to Dostoevsky Museum.