Museum Of Musical InstrumentsCurrently Open
- Address: 34 Naberezhnaya Fontanka, St Petersburg, Russia, Russia , Saint Petersburg Map
- Timings: 11:00 am - 07:00 pm Details
- Ticket Price: 200 RUB
- Time Required: 01:00 Hrs
- Tags: Art And Culture, Museums, Children Museums, Entertainment, Family And Kids, Exhibition , Specialty Museums
This is probably the more ‘fun’ museums in Saint Petersburg. Located in the Sheremetev Palace, this museum contains musical instruments that date as far back as the seventeenth century. People can witness over three hundred years of evolution of musical instruments.
Some of the more famous exhibits include the evolution of the harp through the ages, one of Tchaikovsky’s pianos and other inventive and novel musical instruments that display European and Russian musical diversity and culture.
How to Reach Museum Of Musical Instruments
- Nevsky Prospekt station
- Stolle Pie Shop
- Pie The Idiot Restaurant
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Saint Petersburg before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Saint Petersburg and book an accommodation of your choice.
- Museum Of Musical Instruments Address: 34 Naberezhnaya Fontanka, St Petersburg, Russia, Russia , Saint Petersburg
- Museum Of Musical Instruments Timing: 11:00 am - 07:00 pm
- Museum Of Musical Instruments Price: 200 RUB
- Time required to visit Museum Of Musical Instruments: 01:00 Hrs
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!
5.43% of people who visit Saint Petersburg include Museum Of Musical Instruments in their plan
4 PM - 5 PM
48% of people start their Museum Of Musical Instruments visit around 4 PM - 5 PM
People usually take around 1 Hr to see Museum Of Musical Instruments
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Museum Of Musical Instruments
People normally club together Kazan Cathedral and Nevsky Prospekt while planning their visit to Museum Of Musical Instruments.