Nonconformist Art MuseumCurrently Open
- Address: Pushkinskaya ul., d. 10, St. Petersburg 191040, Russia, Saint Petersburg Map
- Timings: 03:00 pm - 07:00 pm Details
- Phone: +7-8127645371
- Tags: Art And Culture, Art Museums, Museums, History Museums, Family And Kids, Exhibition
Pushkinskaya 10 is a very well known building that serves as the focal point for an area closely associated with the nonconformist movement. Laden with rich history, this museum is quite unlike traditional museums.
Nonconformist propaganda, original posters from Soviet times and influential pieces of art are displayed in this museum. A centre that promotes counterculture, it is quite surprising that the museum receives help from the government for upkeep and maintenance.
Most of the exhibits and pieces of art that are displayed have been personal donations from the artists and is a place of thought and individuality above everything else.
How to Reach Nonconformist Art Museum
- Ploshchad Vosstaniya station
- Kafe Zinger
- Russian Cafe
- Romeo's Bar & Kitchen
- Russian, International
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Saint Petersburg before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Saint Petersburg and book an accommodation of your choice.
- Nonconformist Art Museum Address: Pushkinskaya ul., d. 10, St. Petersburg 191040, Russia, Saint Petersburg
- Nonconformist Art Museum Contact Number: +7-8127645371
- Nonconformist Art Museum Timing: 03:00 pm - 07:00 pm
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!
1.72% of people who visit Saint Petersburg include Nonconformist Art Museum in their plan
11 AM - 12 PM
33.33% of people start their Nonconformist Art Museum visit around 11 AM - 12 PM
People usually take around 1 Hr to see Nonconformist Art Museum
77.78% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Nonconformist Art Museum
People normally club together Saint Petersburg Mosque and Smolny Cathedral And Convent while planning their visit to Nonconformist Art Museum.