The summer residence of the Tsars, The Grand Palace is a mind blowing reminder of the excesses of the soviet era. Magnanimous and blindingly opulent, the Peterhof State Museum Preserve is an ensemble of such brilliant buildings and parks that are immaculately maintained and truly fit for royals. The Peterhof is surrounded by ornately manicured gardens that have beautiful fountains dancing on them, putting up a spectacular show. The fountains are unique, in that they are naturally supplied with water from the Gulf of Finland. The Grand Cascade and fountain "Samson" are the main figures of the entire Peterhof fountain system, amazing in its grandeur, beauty and decoration. The brainchild of Peter I, the palace and the gardens are truly an ingenious work of art.
Ideal for newlyweds and even for families with kids, the Peterhof is a lively, romantic setting that will leave a mark on it’s visitors.
Peterhof State Museum Preserve Or The Bath Block Travel Tips
- Plan your trip to the preserve in time for the switching on of the fountains in the morning. It is a magnificent sight and a memorable experience.
- Visitors reach the Preserve by hydrofoil which is free with the Petersburg Card. Hydrofoil/ Ferry departs every half an hour from the pier at 2, Admiralteyskaya embankment.
- On September, 12 - 14 Peterhof museum complex hosts a traditional event - "The Festival of Fountains".
Entrance Ticket Details For Peterhof State Museum Preserve Or The Bath Block
- Grand Palace- 550 Rubels , child 300 Rubels.
- Special Treasury- 500 Rubels, child 250 Rubels.
- Church Wing, Catherine Block, Bath Block- 400 Rubels, child 200 Rubels.
- ‘The Court Entertainments’, Museum of Fountain Craft- 200 Rubels, child 100 Rubels.
How to Reach Peterhof State Museum Preserve Or The Bath Block
- Nearest Share Taxi and Bus Station- Admiralteyskaya embankment
- Restoran Shtandart
- Restoran Bolshaya Oranzhereya
- Restoran Morskoy
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Saint Petersburg before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Saint Petersburg and book an accommodation of your choice.
4.34% of people who visit Saint Petersburg include Peterhof State Museum Preserve Or The Bath Block in their plan
60% of people start their Peterhof State Museum Preserve Or The Bath Block visit around 09 AM
People usually take around 4 Hrs to see Peterhof State Museum Preserve Or The Bath Block
75% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Peterhof State Museum Preserve Or The Bath Block
People normally club together The Peterhof Palace and The Naval Cathedral Of Saint Nicholas In Kronstadt while planning their visit to Peterhof State Museum Preserve Or The Bath Block.
People also prefer to start their day with Peterhof State Museum Preserve Or The Bath Block.