State Academical Mariinsky TheatreCurrently Open
- Address: Theatre Square, 1 St Petersburg, Russia, 190000, Saint Petersburg
- Timings: 24-hrs Details
- Phone: +7-8123264141
- Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
- Tags: Entertainment, Theatre
The Mariinsky Theatre has a long standing reputation of hosting some of the best opera and ballet performances in the country. Conductors such as Mikhali Zhukov, Israel Chudnovsky and Valery Gergiev have performed their most celebrated works in this venue. The Mariinsky theatre has in the recent times linked up with many of the world’s greatest opera houses and regularly hosts varied performances and even tours around the world. Taking over the grand legacy of the Bolshoi Theatre, the Mariinsky theatre has hosted brilliant artistes throughout it’s history. To be a spectator to arguably some of the best performances in the world is a true privilege and a moving experience. The recently opened Mariinsky 2 was built to fit in a bigger audience and with a goal to host contemporary performances.
State Academical Mariinsky Theatre Travel Tips
- Information about times, venues, cancellations and re-timetabling of performances is available from Mariinsky Theatre box-offices, by calling information on +7-812-3264141.
- Dress smartly in formals when you go for a performance.
How to Reach State Academical Mariinsky Theatre
- Nearest Bus Stop- Teatralnaya ploshchad' (bus numbers 2,3,6,27,71)
- Share Taxis- K1,K6K,K169,K306
- Idiot Cafe
- Restoran Bogema
- Za Stsenoy
- Shamrock bar
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Saint Petersburg before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Saint Petersburg and book an accommodation of your choice.
50.16% of people who visit Saint Petersburg include State Academical Mariinsky Theatre in their plan
08 AM - 09 AM
79.17% of people start their State Academical Mariinsky Theatre visit around 08 AM - 09 AM
People usually take around 2 Hrs to see State Academical Mariinsky Theatre
91.3% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting State Academical Mariinsky Theatre