The Lazarus Cemetery Or Alexander Nevsky LavraCurrently Open [Closes at 08:00 pm]
- Address: Naberezhnaya Reki Monastyrki, 1, St Petersburg, Russia, 191167 , Saint Petersburg
- Timings: 06:00 am - 08:00 pm Details
- Ticket Price: Free
- Tags: Art And Culture, Cemetery, Family And Kids
Locally known as Lazarevskoe kladbishche, this eighteenth century necropolis is extremely well known for being the cemetery for the rich and famous. Later and more comically, this cemetery became associated as the final resting place for relatives of the influential and the affluent people of Saint Petersburg.
Located in close proximity to the Skorbyaschenskoy Saints Church, this cemetery today is a haunt for numerous tourists. If you are weary of the hustle and bustle of the city, this calm and quite cemetery can be perfect for spending an hour in solitude. The stone work that is on display in this cemetery is truly commendable and very well known.
- Other Hours: Cathedrals- Friday to Wednesday 6:00 am - 6:00 pm
- Sundays 8:00 am - 6:00 pm.
- Closed on occasions.
- Ploshchad Alexandra Nevskovo station
- Ryba – Indonesian
- Italian Stroganoff Steakhouse – Steakhouse, American, Russian
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Saint Petersburg before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Saint Petersburg and book an accommodation of your choice.
10.08% of people who visit Saint Petersburg include The Lazarus Cemetery Or Alexander Nevsky Lavra in their plan
08 AM - 09 AM
47.5% of people start their The Lazarus Cemetery Or Alexander Nevsky Lavra visit around 08 AM - 09 AM
People usually take around 30 Minutes to see The Lazarus Cemetery Or Alexander Nevsky Lavra
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting The Lazarus Cemetery Or Alexander Nevsky Lavra