The Peterhof Palace, Saint PetersburgCurrently Open
- Address: 2, Razvodnaya Ulitsa, Peterhof (town), Saint Petersburg, Russia
- Timings: 10:30 am - 05:00 pm Details
- Phone: +7-8124505287
- Ticket Price: 520 RUB
- Time Required: 03:00 Hrs
- Tags: Art And Culture, Museum, History Museum, Garden, Palace, Family And Kids, Architecture , Fountain
About The Peterhof Palace, Saint Petersburg
This UNESCO World Heritage Site comprises a series of gardens and palaces located in Saint Petersburg. The unsuspecting tourist will certainly be caught off guard by the sheer lavishness and grandiose nature of these palaces.
Among the man made marvels, there is a sixteen meter high natural bluff that is less than one hundred meters from the shoreline. The Lower Gardens of Peterhof is constricted between this bluff and the shoreline.
Among the attractions that one can see in Peterhof are the Grand Cascade and Samson Fountain, The Lower Gardens, The Upper Gardens, The Grand Palace, The Palaces of Marly and Monplaisir and other historic monuments. This palatial complex is one of the most beautiful series of architecture in the city and indeed in the world.
The Peterhof Palace Information
- Other Ticket Prices: 520 RU for the palace, 350 RU for the gardens, combined 1000 RU.
- Tips & Warnings: The place is quite extensive and full of photo opportunities; hence travelers should carry the camera and get ready for clicking pictures until the camera catches fire.
How To reach The Peterhof Palace by Public Transport
- Avtovo station
Restaurants Near The Peterhof Palace
- Forever sweet
- American Bakery, English desserts Khochu Kharcho
- International Multi Cuisine
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Saint Petersburg before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Saint Petersburg and book an accommodation of your choice.
The Peterhof Palace Sightseeing Tours
The Peterhof Palace Shore Excursions
The Peterhof Palace Culture & Theme Based Tours
The Peterhof Palace, Saint Petersburg Reviews
All Questionsthe peterhof palace
- Attractions near The Peterhof Palace
- Erarta Museum And Galleries Of Contemporary Art
- The Naval Cathedral Of Saint Nicholas In Kronstadt
- Peterhof State Museum Preserve Or The Bath Block
- Grand Choral Synagogue
- Sennaya Ploshchad'
- Palace Bridge
- Pushkin Museum And Memorial Apartment
- Museum Of Musical Instruments
- The Lazarus Cemetery Or Alexander Nevsky Lavra
- Nicholas Naval Cathedral Of The Epiphany
- Passage Shopping Arcade
- Moskovsky Victory Park