The Peterhof PalaceCurrently Closed
- Address: Razvodnaya Ulitsa, 2, St Petersburg, Russia, Saint Petersburg
- Timings: 10:30 am - 05:00 pm Details
- Phone: +7-8124505287
- Ticket Price: 520 RUB
- Time Required: 03:00 Hrs
- Tags: Historical Site, Palace, Family And Kids, Architecture
The Peterhof Palace overlooking the Baltic Sea is located on the royal palace estates and now acts as a museum surrounded by lush green garden and a number of fountains. The landscaped garden and fountains around the palace have earned it the title of the Russian Versailles. It is enlisted as a UNESCO World Heritage site. It contains the Lower Gardens and the majority of fountains of The Peterhof Palace. The Alexandria Park boasting of Gothic Revival features, the Grand Palace, the Upper Gardens, and the Grand Cascade with its two storey grotto, the museum, and the 64 fountains including the Samson Fountain are the attractions of the area. The Baroque styled Sea Channel is the most dominant feature. The French Formal Lower Garden features Golden Mountain and Chess Mountain while the French styled Grand Palace, Hermitage, and the Monplaisir are other notable features.
- 520 RU for the palace, 350 RU for the gardens, combined 1000 RU.
- The place is quite extensive and full of photo opportunities; hence travelers should carry the camera and get ready for clicking pictures until the camera catches fire.
- Rented Car / Taxi
- Forever sweet
- American Bakery, English desserts Khochu Kharcho
- International Multi Cuisine
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Saint Petersburg before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Saint Petersburg and book an accommodation of your choice.
42.9% of people who visit Saint Petersburg include The Peterhof Palace in their plan
10 AM - 11 AM
80% of people start their The Peterhof Palace visit around 10 AM - 11 AM
People usually take around 3 Hrs to see The Peterhof Palace
93.67% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting The Peterhof Palace
People normally club together Anichkov Bridge and The Naval Cathedral Of Saint Nicholas In Kronstadt while planning their visit to The Peterhof Palace.