Tikhvin Cemetery337 Votes Currently Open
- Address: Alexander Nevsky Lavra | metro Pl Alexandra Nevskogo, St. Petersburg, Russia, Saint Petersburg Map
- Timings: 10:00 am - 05:00 pm Details
- Time Required: 00:30 Mins
- Tags: Art And Culture, Cemetery, Family And Kids, Monastery
The Tikhvin Cemetery is a part of the Saint Alexander Nevsky Lavra. This quiet and pleasant cemetery is a great place for people to visit the graves of some of the most iconic and influential names in Russian history.
The cemetery was established in 1823 and has attracted a lot of national and foreign tourists on a regular basis. Hence, people should certainly not miss this location when visiting the adjoining monastery.
Tikhvin Cemetery Travel Tips
- Some famous graves include Mily Balakirev, Alexander Borodin, César Cui, Fyodor Dostoyevsky, Mikhail Glinka, Ivan Krylov, Modest Mussorgsky, Vera Komissarzhevskaya, Nikolai Rimsky-Korsakov, Fyodor Stravinsky, Anton Rubinstein and Pyotr Il'yich Tchaikovsky.
How to Reach Tikhvin Cemetery
- Ploshchad Alexandra Nevskovo station
- Russian cuisine Cafe Singer
- Russian cuisine
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Saint Petersburg before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Saint Petersburg and book an accommodation of your choice.
- Tikhvin Cemetery Address: Alexander Nevsky Lavra | metro Pl Alexandra Nevskogo, St. Petersburg, Russia, Saint Petersburg
- Tikhvin Cemetery Timing: 10:00 am - 05:00 pm
- Time required to visit Tikhvin Cemetery: 00:30 Mins
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!
10.52% of people who visit Saint Petersburg include Tikhvin Cemetery in their plan
10 AM - 11 AM
50% of people start their Tikhvin Cemetery visit around 10 AM - 11 AM
People usually take around 30 Minutes to see Tikhvin Cemetery
56.25% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Tikhvin Cemetery
People normally club together The Lazarus Cemetery Or Alexander Nevsky Lavra and Saint Alexander Nevsky Lavra while planning their visit to Tikhvin Cemetery.