Yusupov Palace On Moika1408 Votes Currently Open
- Address: embankment river Moyka, 94, Saint-Peterburg, Russia, 190000, Saint Petersburg
- Timings: 11:00 am - 05:00 pm Details
- Phone: +7-8123149883
- Ticket Price: 500 RUB
- Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
- Tags: Museums, Historical Site, Palace, Specialty Museums, Heritage Building
Known as the location of the attempted murder of the notorious mystic Rasputin, Yusupov Palace is one of the many estates that the influential family of Yusupov. Built by French architect Jean Baptiste Vallin de la Mothe, the mansion is built luxuriously and holds about 40,000 works of arts. The favourite residence of Felix Yusupov, the most notable feature of the palace is the palatial theatre where often performances and events are held. The ceilings too, are ornately decorated with sculptures and carvings. There is also a display in the palace museum that uses photography, documents, and wax figures to recreate the Rasputin assassination and the following investigation.
Yusupov Palace On Moika Travel Tips
- Many sections of the palace are wheelchair accessible, except the private rooms and exhibits "Last Owners of the Palace" and "Murder of Rasputin".
- It is advisable to take an English-speaking guide who can explain the information that is mostly in Russian.
- Photography fee is extra.
Entrance Ticket Details For Yusupov Palace On Moika
- State room- 500 Rub and Murder of Rasputin Exhibit- 300 Rub.
How to Reach Yusupov Palace On Moika
- Nearest Metro- Naberezhnaya kanala Griboyedova, DK Svyazi.
- Idiot Cafe
- Le Paris
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Saint Petersburg before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Saint Petersburg and book an accommodation of your choice.
44.98% of people who visit Saint Petersburg include Yusupov Palace On Moika in their plan
11 AM - 12 PM
81.99% of people start their Yusupov Palace On Moika visit around 11 AM - 12 PM
People usually take around 2 Hrs to see Yusupov Palace On Moika
88.13% of people prefer walking in order to reach Yusupov Palace On Moika