It is a garden with an area of 2,500 square meters, located on the side of the old Salamanca wall at the foot of the River Tormes. The garden resembles to the elapsed scenes from the popular book called ‘La Celestina’ by Fernando de Rojas. Within the garden Vizier’s garden is located, where you get to see the Casa del Obispo Paradinas with Gothic remains in its enclosure. At the entrance the sculpture of La Celestina is something to look forward. Today, the park has become one of the hot spot for locals and lovers to spend some quiet time with their loved ones. It sometimes do remain crowded as well. If you are planning to visit this garden with your loved one, carry a padlock to lock it on the wrought iron well and make a secret wish.
- Tips &Warnings: Make sure you leave the park on time, otherwise you might get locked
- Bring a padlock and lock it to a wrought-iron well in the garden while making a secret wish in your mind
- A nice place to spend some time with your family
- Tourist Office Contact No.: 923-218-342
- The Roman Bridge is located near to this park. Walking down 5 minutes from the Roman Bridge, you will get a bus stop. From there, buses are available on every 30 minutes.
- El Laurel
- Croissanteria Paris Sl
- Factory gourmet
- Hispania 20
- Cuzco Bodega
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Salamanca before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Salamanca and book an accommodation of your choice.
95% of people who visit Salamanca include Huerto De Calixto Y Melibea in their plan
12 PM - 1 PM
32.67% of people start their Huerto De Calixto Y Melibea visit around 12 PM - 1 PM
People usually take around 1 Hr to see Huerto De Calixto Y Melibea
52.48% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Huerto De Calixto Y Melibea