Museo De Salamanca153 Votes Currently Open
- Address: Patio de Escuelas 2, Casa de los Doctores de la Reina 37008, Salamanca, Spain
- Timings: 10:00 am - 08:00 pm Details
- Phone: +34-923212235
- Ticket Price: 1 EUR
- Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
- Tags: Museums, History Museums, Specialty Museums
The museum is located in the house of Albarez Abarca, the former residence of Queen Isabel’s doctor. The museum holds collection of works from 14th century through to the present day. It’s collection also includes Flemish panels, altarpieces, canvases, sculptures, various types of archeological pieces, collection of metalwork, jewelry and a sample of local ethnology. The unique feature of the museum is the painting that displays pictures depicting calm Salamanca lifestyle.
Museo De Salamanca Travel Tips
- Free admission for groups are available.
- Research facility is available.
- Library is there.
Museo De Salamanca Hours
For Temporary Exhibition Hall:–
- From October to June: 10:00 am – 2:00 pm and 4:00 pm – 9:00 pm
- From July to September: 10:00 am – 2:00 pm and 5:00 pm – 9:00 pm
- Sundays and holidays: 10:00 am – 2:00 pm
- Other services apart from the exhibition: Monday to Friday working 10 to 14 hours.
The museum is closed public holidays and local holidays.
How to Reach Museo De Salamanca
- Nearby Bus Stop – Estacion de autobuses de Salamanca
- El Laurel
- Croissanteria Paris Sl
- La Aldaba
- Factory gourmet
- Cuzco Bodega
- Hispania 20
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Salamanca before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Salamanca and book an accommodation of your choice.
16.83% of people who visit Salamanca include Museo De Salamanca in their plan
10 AM - 11 AM
69.57% of people start their Museo De Salamanca visit around 10 AM - 11 AM
People usually take around 2 Hrs to see Museo De Salamanca
57.14% of people prefer walking in order to reach Museo De Salamanca