Chambers Of Terror6 Votes Currently Open
- Address: 59 Wharf St, Salem, MA 01970, USA, 1970, United States Map
- Timings: 12:00 pm - 08:00 pm Details
- Phone: +1-9787410002
- Time Required: 00:45 Mins
- Tags: Entertainment, Performance, Stage Show, Family And Kids, Social, Amusement Parks
As the name has it, Chambers of Terror is a haunted house in Salem and is not just another haunted house but the best. If you think darkness can never consume you and leave you bespectacled then you are in for a big surprise as the absolutely dark chambers of the house will take you on an ultimate scary journey that is full of horror and scary to its core. The main highlights of this haunted house of the Chambers of Terror include the Terror Show and the Halloween Horror show. The shows run an average of 7-8 minutes and deliver a huge impact that stays for longer.
Chambers Of Terror Travel Tips
- Not for the faint hearted.
Entrance Ticket Details For Chambers Of Terror
- Children: $12.00
- Adults: $17.00
- The prices mentioned are for fun pass that includes Chambers of Terror and Orlok's Nightmare gallery.
- Contact the management for more detailed info on the prices.
Chambers Of Terror Hours
- For detailed information on the timings, contact the management.
How to Reach Chambers Of Terror
- Rent a car or hire a taxi.
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Salem before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Salem and book an accommodation of your choice.
- Chambers Of Terror Address: 59 Wharf St, Salem, MA 01970, USA, 1970, United States
- Chambers Of Terror Contact Number: +1-9787410002
- Chambers Of Terror Timing: 12:00 pm - 08:00 pm
- Time required to visit Chambers Of Terror: 00:45 Mins
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!
0.74% of people who visit Salem include Chambers Of Terror in their plan
95% of people start their Chambers Of Terror visit around 01 AM
People usually take around 30 Minutes to see Chambers Of Terror
95% of people prefer walking in order to reach Chambers Of Terror
People normally club together Hex Old World Witchery and Witch History Museum while planning their visit to Chambers Of Terror.