How to Reach Salerno
The Easiest Way to Reach Salerno
Salerno is a transportation hub that includes a ferry terminal, airport and central train station.
- By Air: The closest international airport to Salerno is Naples Capodichino. From the airport, you can board a SITA bus that takes you Salerno.
- By Train: Salerno is easily accessible from Napoli Central or Piazza Garibaldi. There are both luxurious, more expensive trains and standard trains that run on this route.
- By Bus: You can reach Salerno by bus from Naples and Amalfi Coast. From Naples, the bus journey is approximately of an hour or so whereas the Amalfi coast drive is a bit more winding and takes longer.
- By Boat: There is a boat service running from and to Amalfi coast from Salerno, Positano and other nearby coastal towns. It is a much prettier route and you can experience the magical coast of Amalfi en route.
- By Bus: Salerno has a good network of buses even though some might be a bit irregular. Bus transport is cheap and convenient.
- By Foot: Salerno is great for walking around. Especially in the old town, you’d love to stroll past the beautifully preserved monuments and churches.
Modes of Transportation in Salerno
Know about the preferred mode of transport, average time spent and average distance traveled for commute in Salerno. The most preferred mode of transport in Salerno is Car.
Average distance: 23.5 km Average time: 26 min
Car 100%Driving 25 min Walking 1 min Overall average time for 23.5 kms 26 min
- Other Cities on Triphobo
- How To Reach Perugia
- How To Reach Monterosso
- How To Reach La Spezia
- How To Reach Belluno
- How To Reach Bari
- How To Reach Sirmione
- How To Reach Santa Maria Di Castellabate
- How To Reach Bologna
- How To Reach Sorrento
- How To Reach Ravello
- Cities Near Salerno
- How To Reach Rome
- How To Reach Florence
- How To Reach Venice
- How To Reach Naples
- How To Reach Cinque Terre
- How To Reach Milan
- How To Reach Positano
- How To Reach Catania
- How To Reach Padua
- How To Reach Siena