Toro County Park
About Toro County Park, Salinas
Overview of Toro County Park
As you traverse the city of Salinas, you'll stumble upon Toro County Park. Although listed here, Toro County Park is not one of the most visited sightseeing places in Salinas.
More about Salinas
Try the best Salinas trip planner to visit this Toro County Park as well as many others.
Book perfect hotels in Salinas like Laurel Inn & Conference Center, Ramada Marina, Quality Inn Salinas and Holiday Inn Express Salinas.
Getting around Toro County Park, Salinas
Suggested transit method is Taxi. In 22 minutes you'll reach Alisal / Montecito. The expense of the trip is USD 32. From Alisal / Montecito, opt for Bus to Tyler / Franklin, the duration of journey is 53 minutes. The expense of the trip is USD 7. From Tyler / Franklin, opt for Bus to Foam / Irving, the duration of journey is 8 minutes. The expense of the trip is USD 1. The distance between the points is 71.32 Kilometre.Taxi
The most preferred mode of transport is Taxi. The transit will take around 36 minutes, covering a distance of 28.83 Kilometre. The trip will cost you roughly USD 70.Car
Take a Car. The total distance will be 28.83 Kilometre costing USD 2 and the duration of the trip will be 36 minutes.
Best transit method is Car. The distance is 93.83 Kilometre, costing around USD 7. The duration of the trip is 91 minutes.
It is recommended to take Taxi which will cost you roughly USD 85, taking around 42 minutes. The distance between the two points is 36.57 Kilometre.Car
Best transit method is Car. The distance is 36.57 Kilometre, costing around USD 3. The duration of the trip is 42 minutes.
Share your experience - Rate Toro County Park, Salinas
Nice little getaway for a birthday party / outdoor event. Baseball diamonds, Frisbee golf, lots of trees and grass and trails. Beautiful. Parking is fierce, though - many people just park outside the gate and walk in (Parking fee is $10.00)
Great park for family activities. Hiking, baseball, volleyball, basketball, or soccer they have options for everybody. They have a small nature center at the farthest point from the entrance. You can grill or have a picnic here, no problem.
I am new coming when there is events, so I wasn't really sure if there was an entrance fee or if I could just go in; anyways I pulled up and see a bunch of cars driving in through what I assume is the check in, a male member of the staff stopped me & asked if had a ticket or some type of reservation; he rudely interrupted me telling when telling him I didn't know if had to have a pass, I told him that a family member was waiting for me so I can unload a few things & he said "well how am I supposed to know that!?, you just showed up". Irritated, he turned to address another employee to help me out, as I was driving towards her, I could hear him & another female employee making somewhat rude remarks. The women who helped me though, was kind and helped me out without hesitation. The park is lovely & I enjoy coming here often, but I do recommend staff do try & control their attitudes towards those entering the park. I know it's a holiday & things get busy & chaotic, especially when there is so many people showing up, trying to get in, but in moments like these we must learn to keep our cool & be professional, that's all I ask. Thank you.
Scenic and surrounded with trees. Ample parking and a picnic area for families. Very nice hiking trails.
Nice place to spend a day with the family. Carpool and be there on time since space runs out early.
- Other Attractions
- Cadillac Ranch And Second Amendment Cowboy
- Jack Sisemore Traveland
- Route 66 Historic District
- American Quarter Horse Hall Of Fame
- Amarillo Zoo
- Don Harrington Discovery Center And Helium Monument
- Wonderland Park
- Amarillo Botanical Gardens
- Texas Air And Space Museum
- Bill's Backyard Classics
- Hotels for other Attractions
- Budget Hotels Near Cadillac Ranch And Second Amendment Cowboy
- Hotels Near Jack Sisemore Traveland
- Hotels Near Route 66 Historic District
- Hotels Near American Quarter Horse Hall Of Fame
- Cheap Hotels Near Amarillo Zoo
- Luxury Hotels Near Don Harrington Discovery Center And Helium Monument
- Budget Hotels Near Wonderland Park
- Budget Hotels Near Amarillo Botanical Gardens
- Cheap Hotels Near Texas Air And Space Museum
- Cheap Hotels Near Bill's Backyard Classics
- City Tripplans
- Trip to San Francisco, Salinas
- Trip to Las Vegas, San Francisco, Carmel Valley, Salinas, Page, Grand Canyon National Park
- Trip to San Francisco, Monterey, Big Sur, Yosemite National Park, Fresno
- LA - SF
- 30 Day Trip to United States from Farnborough
- 2 Day Trip to Monterey, Carmel Valley from San Francisco
- Trip to Moscow, Ho Chi Minh City, Barcelona, Valencia, Lisbon, Birmingham, Newcastle Upon Tyne, Salinas, Los Barriles, Madison
- Trip to Las Vegas, San Francisco, Yosemite National Park, Monterey, Carmel Valley, Salinas, Cedar City, Page, Grand Canyon National Park
- Trip to Salinas
- Trip to Seattle, Vancouver, Victoria, Salinas